Activity

A limited access forum to request access upon first arrival. A board administrator will need to approve your account registration first.
Zari Jinzler

Activity

Post by Zari Jinzler »

Hello,

Ive been active and hunting on Kathol for the past few months and haven't been paid for being active. Still needs to collect those novas or credits.
Les Barin

Re: Activity

Post by Les Barin »

I have never been inactive, but while active and not really working for Krath, I claimed no salary for me. Besides, in your case you have been active some time, yes, but other long periods you were inactive... Honestly, just my personal opinión, of course, I do not see your claim. Please, start working for Krath again and you will be entitle to a salary.
Zari Jinzler

Post by Zari Jinzler »

It has long been known for OOC reasons theres periods Im inactive and periods Im active. Ive agreed to work in and around Kathol and thats basically what Ive done. Lately, Ive been just hunting to get XP after spending time building. Ive explained this part many times over. This is why I had earlier had been promised the ability to build a handful of income cities so that I could draw funds and not take from Krath.
Tobias Frost
Shaper
Shaper

Post by Tobias Frost »

While I realise that is not really My business, I do have to go with Les on this. However, if you really are interested in going back to work, I could use an extra hand with the Manpha IV project. While it is ahead of schedule, I believe that it can be done more efficiently with an extra helper, especially one with previous facility building experience.
"Love Me or Fear Me, but never underestimate Me."

http://holocron.swcombine.com/wiki/Tobias_Frost
Zari Jinzler

Post by Zari Jinzler »

While I very much understand your point of view, the reason I picked where I am at is for the exact reason my OOC life doesn't let me be a good IC team member, hence when I was free I did build six cities. I never did get to put down a few facilities to earn income so I could draw income and not drain the Krath. Since then I have been hunting to try to get my XP lvls higher. I've been playing SWC for almost 20 years and just want to be able to putter around in a community when I can. Kathol has a lot of memories for me, hence my activity there. I do not want to be trapped in the middle of a space battle and dealing with significant workplace OOC issues, forget about SWC and drop the ball, which is worse than being a fringe citizen toiling somewhere far away and remote.