Request a training

You would like to participate in Freestyle scenarios, but think your skills could use some work? Sign up for RP training here and we'll get you into shape.
Jools Noctru

Request a training

Post by Jools Noctru »

Please leave a reply if you wish to request RP training. You will be assigned a trainer who will guide you through the process and give you advice on how to improve.

Please note the following:
  • A Training thread is specifically for the person(s) assigned to it. Please do not interfere in someone else's training.
  • Training does not have a predetermined structure, and will go on as long as the Trainer deems necessary. Please do not criticize when some people finish faster than others. It just means that they have shown to be ready and training is no longer necessary.
Thanks for understanding. Enjoy!
Venti Shoals

Re: Request a training

Post by Venti Shoals »

I wish to formally request a Training Thread. IC I have been contacted by Paladin Grim through the DM system, so far our speech there has been IC. I await your response; my only drawback would be that my current schedule is intermittent. I also will need training in how to handle the combat side of rp I have not used online dice before, most of my training is tabletop (D&D, Advanced D&D, 2nd ed, Roll Master, Starlight 2000, ICE, Whitewolf Publishing, TSR, D20, and D10) so I understand the concept of dice, I am just unfamiliar with the commands and results. An explanation of how to apply the result for the DC would be most helpful. I am also at this time assuming that any die rolling would be in an OOC thread.
Calgor Grim
Krath Paladin
Krath Paladin

Post by Calgor Grim »

Training thread set up. I'm removing both yours and this post once you get started.

~Grim
Jake Armour

Post by Jake Armour »

I would like to request some RP training.
Leonid Luthor

Post by Leonid Luthor »

I am interested in trying improving my rp skills. My post are always short and to the point. I'd kind of like to acquire the art of adding more substance to my posts. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Grevendar Togl

Post by Grevendar Togl »

Hey Leonid, I'll put together a couple more people to rp with us in a scenario and we will help you as best we can.

/me goes to find Varro, Cuyan and Kalzel....
Aliit'buir Ar'Klim
Leonid Luthor

Post by Leonid Luthor »

That would be awesome. thanks. :)
Grevendar Togl

Post by Grevendar Togl »

Ok Leonid, I've setup a scenario called 'Prison Break'. I'll be the GM and we have Varro and Kalzel (possibly Cuyan as well) joining in :D
Aliit'buir Ar'Klim
Kiel Danga
Signifier
Signifier

Post by Kiel Danga »

I was asked earlier if interested in a rp. Could use some training for that.
Cuyan Hulo
Lord Aedile
Lord Aedile

Post by Cuyan Hulo »

Within the next few days, I'll have your training scenario planned out. It will be open to about 2 or 3 others as well. If they would have it, I will get Kalzel and Talak in on it. And Saheen has asked to take part. We will see where the RP takes us. :)