Krath RP Academy

Moderator: Kalzel Gryjiss

Dave Zahoff

Re: Krath RP Academy

Post by Dave Zahoff »

When Dave notices the arrival of a vod, he motions him over to sit next to him.
Gienko Burrows

Post by Gienko Burrows »

Gienko Burrows run inside the room. He was breathing deeply. Red coloured interior was contrasting with pale blue colour of Duros skin. His pilot cap was tilt on right side, but rest of his military suit was perfectly clean and fitted. He headed towards Quardin then stood at attention and said:
"I apologize for being late. I am Gienko Burrows. Can I join?"
Qardin Fal-cona

Post by Qardin Fal-cona »

Qardin saw a familiar Duros enter the room. Q lifted an eyebrow and stood up. The Duros stepped up to the tall Anzati and apologized for being late. Qardin smiled and shook his hand.

"apologies aren't necessary here, my friend! I'll sign you up for training immediately, just take a seat and wait for your training to begin. Perhaps even mingle with the others. Learning comes from those who have experience, even other student can help you"" Q smiled at his old colleague.

He patted the Duros on the back and walked back to his seat. He sat down and started typing the new entry into his datapad.

Krath RP academy > Vice-headmaster > Student Sign up > Enter name: Gienko Burrows

*Wew, I'm going to need a lot of extra course rooms for this, perhaps even extra teachers* Q thought, scratching his forehead, lifting both eyebrows.

In another room of the academy, the light above the door turned green, and the display next to the door flickered to than show the name of Gienko Burrows.
Roland Emos

Post by Roland Emos »

Roland sees the invite and walks quietly to Dave and sits down...one seat away from Dave.
Gienko Burrows

Post by Gienko Burrows »

Gienko sat down next to Roland and shook his hand.
"Hi. I am Gienko Burrows from Eriadu Authority."
Dave Zahoff

Post by Dave Zahoff »

Smiling underneath his helmet, he reached his arm around the Duros, in a companionable way. He was quite bored since he was one of the first ones here and still hadn't been assigned to a class. "I'm Dave Zahoff, the finest flying Corellian Mandalorian diplomat this side of anywhere. Probably the only one, but none the less I am one. Nice to meet you Gienko."

((So, since Roland and I are in the same clan, we can assume I've met him before?))
Qardin Fal-cona

Post by Qardin Fal-cona »

((@Dave: sure! :D ))