Keeto Tavern (IC Café RP thread)

Set up your own scenarios here. Creativity is warmly welcomed, so don't hold back.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly In-Character. Please refrain from making any Out-Of-Character (OOC) posts that break the flow and immersion. Create an OOC thread for your Scenario if you need a place to discuss things Out-Of-Character.
Corbin Freehand

Re: Keeto Tavern (IC Café RP thread)

Post by Corbin Freehand »

Arlunia looks between the two and chuckles,"Probably, you see he is easily distracted by things in space."

"Hey!" Correl replies indignantly, "It's not my fault I am a bit curious about interesting things going on around me!"
Qardin Fal-cona

Post by Qardin Fal-cona »

"Sorry, sometimes I forget Mando'a isn't spoken by everyone! Aliit means Clan. We had a couple of Clan Gav visiting the Assembly and the Mesh'Geroya every so often. Sadly the clan is now oddly aligned and seems to be under the influence of Black Sun." The Chiss explained him

"Had to deal with those in my days, the black sun are some foul bastards if you ask me, same as some other unwanted factions in the galaxy" Qardin replied frowning, thinking of his time before he found himself in the security of his previous faction.
Dave Zahoff

Post by Dave Zahoff »

"You know what they say" said the mandalorian, "Curiosity killed the Cathar."

He smiled as he leaned back, grinning at the two. "You two squable almost as much as a married couple."
Corbin Freehand

Post by Corbin Freehand »

Correl and Arlunia glance at each other then at the mandolorian. They both shake their heads and say,"Not a chance in a black hole!" looking startled to say the same thing they look at each other with wide shocked eyes.

"Well that was odd timed." Correl stated lamely while Arlunia chuckles and replies,"Hey we 'are' pilots so we do have to think alike!"

"Hey where are my manners," Correl states to both Arlunia and the mandolorian they had been speaking with,"This is Arlunia, my trainer, keeper, and drill seargent. Me I am Correl Freehand. What is your moniker and what are you drinking?"
Dave Zahoff

Post by Dave Zahoff »

Dave Zahoff laughs at the two "I am Dave Zahoff, a pilot for Breviin."

He leans back in his chair and gestures towards a servo droid "I'll be drinking my usual Ne'tra gal, the dark ale."
Kal Ordoson

Post by Kal Ordoson »

Kal looks at the two pilots and the Mandao'ade. Unsure whether he was at all included in the last question. simply nods his helmeted head at each and says in a deep resonating voice.
"This one is 'Green eyes iron skin', but this one was named Kal when he was adopted as a Mando'ade and this one is drinking Shiig."

Darkness will always flee from the light, but even light can not penetrate Beskar. -Ordo
Qardin Fal-cona

Post by Qardin Fal-cona »

The last couple of months, the Keeto tavern had been transformed from a pub attracting mostly scum to a finely runned establishment, attracting people from Krath and all its affiliates. The Chiss owner, Cecil, had earned enough money from the somewhat more friendly and generous new visitors.

Qardin needed a drink and he knew just the place. It had been months since he had gone too Keeto Tavern, and he wondered if it was still that popular as it was a couple of months ago. He dropped down his JV-7 QFS Araneidae on the docking pad near the Tavern, unbuckled and made his way towards the tavern. Too his amazement, the place was close. Q lifted an eyebrow.

"The hell? It's only 6 PM and it's already closed?" He said to himself, looking from his watch too the door and back. He walked too one of the windows, which he saw was boarded up.

"Well, this is..." he said, raising his arms, but put them back down and stopping his monologue when he saw the sign boarded on the wall.

-RENOVATING-

"Interesting..." he said to himself and looked up, gazing over the facade of the tavern. He saw that the dull grayish brown color it used to have was being replaced by a dark blue. A shack had been built near the tavern, which had tools, building materials, even a couple of white pillars laying near it. The second floor of the tavern was being taken down, to be replaced by a balcony connected to a lounge room with a wall of glass, looking over the docking pad. He returned to his ship, entered the coordinates of his next destination and took off.