[The Expedition] The Trophies of Kuros vol’zog (IC)

Set up your own scenarios here. Creativity is warmly welcomed, so don't hold back.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly In-Character. Please refrain from making any Out-Of-Character (OOC) posts that break the flow and immersion. Create an OOC thread for your Scenario if you need a place to discuss things Out-Of-Character.
Grevendar Togl

Re: [The Expedition] The Trophies of Kuros vol’zog (IC)

Post by Grevendar Togl »

A true pacifist, Verdre sent the capture signal back to the other ATR without consulting the others. He didn't know how brutal the non-aqualish were, but he preferred to go by Ar'Klim rules...
Dave Zahoff

Post by Dave Zahoff »

Zahoff quickly shoots the other engine, and maneuvers his ship to hover near the craft, following over his trajectory then states over the comms "Uhm...any ideas on how to do this? Or are we going to send someone to pick him up at some other point?"
Qardin Fal-cona

Post by Qardin Fal-cona »

Suddenly, a blackened Corona-class frigate, beaten up by earlier fights, dropped out of hyperspace, ready to fire at one of the Expedition Ships. It's arrival was almost unnoticed by the Krath adventurers and took it's aim at the ES Kuros. The Krath expeditioners were still making sure the last Y-Wing couldn't make his escape, so noticed the frigate an instance too late.

The Corona-class charged it's turbo lasers. Soundless, the two lasers blasted off, their point of destination: the ES Kuros. The Ship shook, causing Qardin to the other side of the cockpit, making Aeonian trip over him. The ship was hit badly, but an escape wasn't completely out of the question, certainly not with Krath pilots on board. They did lose all chances of capturing and questioning the last pirate. The only plan left was to make a run for it, flying into Teta's atmosphere and landing as close as possible near their destination.

Aeonian straightened himself, standing up, still dizzy from tumbling over. He felt the turbulence caused by the ship being hit. Alarms went of, safety hatches closed, power was being diverted, stumbling of the passengers, intercoms being enabled and dissabled, the ship was a complete chaos. The Mon Calamari walked over towards the pilots.

"What the hell just hit us? That wasn't a Y-Wing I presume?" He yelled over the chaos of sounds, his question being directed towards the pilots.

Qardin was coming to his senses. His arms moving and eyes opening slightly.
Corbin Freehand

Post by Corbin Freehand »

Since he was watching elsewhere because of his pilots movements he actually saw the Corona enter and fire before he could even warn anyone.

"Holy Krath! Who is that? Should I fire at them?" Correl devoutly hopes someone else will get both of them out of this quickly. Realizing this he starts a sincere prayer to Krath about all the times he has been good and hopes the pilots are good enough to evade this monster of a ship that just hit them.

"Hey, guys, can we move it along please! I would like to see my next birthing day!" Blurting out over the com system on the ship. "I also think they are getting ready to shoot again! Speed would be good right about now!" Correl hunches down into his straps and holds on tight for the shooting to hurt or his ship to move.

Hearing this up in the co-pilots seat Arlunia only chuckles and shakes her head and nods at the pilot to go for it.
Dave Zahoff

Post by Dave Zahoff »

Pirates were one of the few types of people Dave Zahoff truly didn't like. As a child, he had been held by them after they had murdered his family. He also was overly familiar with them. His blood was up, and he was ready for a fight. However, the crew and the damage to his ship had to be taken into consideration.

"KMS Koros...I need you to distract that corona while I get the Kuros ready to microjump across the system. She's injured, and she won't be flying well. These are pirates. A bunch of lazy, cruel di'kut. Their ship won't be in the best condition, they won't be well trained, and they should back down if we put up a fight," Zahoff said, "suggesting" a course of action. Then, addressing his ship "KMS Kuros... WE need to do some psychological warfare while we retreat. In our current position, we should be able to get out of the gravity well easily and microjump out. That'll take about fifteen to thirty minutes to calculate. Myrhai--how about we convince them of an incoming Mandalorian boarding party? I know you aren't a Vod, but its only me and you that have good armor on this ship--Xer'da, Mandro, Mark, come look intimidating. Correl and Arlunia, you guys have the bridge. Move towards that docking port. These pirates should scare easily."

As he gave his "suggestions" he left his pilots chair, nodding to Arlunia. "Qardin...can you patch a video feed through the Com System? We need to look nice and scary."

(Qardin: Dave, know that we are already in the Empress Teta system, and that you are on the ES Kuros, not on the Koros. If you are uncertain of something, re-read. Besides those facts, great post!)