(OOC) I have an idea.

Set up your own scenarios here. Creativity is warmly welcomed, so don't hold back.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly In-Character. Please refrain from making any Out-Of-Character (OOC) posts that break the flow and immersion. Create an OOC thread for your Scenario if you need a place to discuss things Out-Of-Character.
Dave Zahoff

(OOC) I have an idea.

Post by Dave Zahoff »

Because I've been bit by the RP bug, I feel like getting another one going if people are interested. This is also probably the first thing I've GMed, unless someone wants to step in. I recently got a Starwars D20 book so we could use that and do a play by post since I've heard that if there were people interested. I'll do all the rolls using Random.org. My idea is essentially some sort of covert op relying on a criminal underground that eventually gets discovered--plenty room here for everyone from warriors to "statesmen" in this one. I still haven't set any details so I'll see what you guys' interests are. I'm looking at doing Corellia, but I also think it may be too close to my characters history. Any alternate suggestions?
Qardin Fal-cona

Re: (OOC) I have an idea.

Post by Qardin Fal-cona »

Nope, no questions, just very much interested. :D
Dave Zahoff

Post by Dave Zahoff »

Awesome! What sort of role would you see yourself in? I feel like you'd make a good con-man.
Jools Noctru

Post by Jools Noctru »

Dice mod is implemented. Users can now do dice rolls in their posts. They will not be able to alter the results.

Use

Code: Select all

[dice]3d6[/dice]
to roll 3 dice with 6 sides, for example. It's also possible to include math.

Code: Select all

[dice]3d6-5[/dice]
will roll three 6-sided dice, tally up the results and subtract the result with 5.
[dice]0[/dice]
Your words are powerful; write carefully, with precision and meaning. Use them to nurture, not destroy.
Yellow is my Forum Administrator voice. -- For urgent forum administration, please send me a DM.
Blue is my Game Master voice.