The Monastery of Nomak Drome (IC)

Set up your own scenarios here. Creativity is warmly welcomed, so don't hold back.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly In-Character. Please refrain from making any Out-Of-Character (OOC) posts that break the flow and immersion. Create an OOC thread for your Scenario if you need a place to discuss things Out-Of-Character.
Saheen Tikeerleesh

Re: The Monastery of Nomak Drome (IC)

Post by Saheen Tikeerleesh »

OOC:((Saheen speaking is the color of light blue, and Hiccum is a kind of dark green.))

Saheen sees the images Varro had taken with the torches in the background.

"Just a thought, could we try lighting the torches and see if anything will happen or if anything shows up"

Saheen then thinks about scenarios that could happen when the torches are lit.

"What do you think Hiccum"

"You might be right sir"

Saheen then walked outside and gathered an array of sticks and fashioned them into a makeshift torch, he used his DL-44 to light them and walked back inside. Saheen then walked down each of the hallways lighting torches.

"Hope this works"

Saheen then lights the last torch.
Beskar Indaraes

Post by Beskar Indaraes »

Beskar, stayed, and moved with the group. His weapon at the ready. At this point he was going to let the team do their thing. He was there for a extra gun and for Krath consulting. That was about the extent of it.
Grevendar Togl

Post by Grevendar Togl »

(OOC: FYI, I'm waiting for Varro to post so that I can reveal the contents of the datapad. Of course, if someone else tried to download the data and chose what they wanted to see, I could advance quicker!)
Aliit'buir Ar'Klim
Varro Belle

Post by Varro Belle »

((Don't rush me. It takes nearly 20 days for a good post :P ))
Beskar Indaraes

Post by Beskar Indaraes »

For the sake of the other people in the party, Beskar snatched up his own datapad and would attempt to download the data. He had felt like they had been planetside for months. Though perhaps, it had been only moments.
Echinsu Ocha

Post by Echinsu Ocha »

After being startled, EO had realized sHe had fallen asleep.

"Wha...."