Training: Kell Barakis [Suspended]

Moderator: Kalzel Gryjiss

Jools Noctru

Re: Training: Kell Barakis

Post by Jools Noctru »

The actions are described well. You must make a better effort regarding grammar and spelling. Use a spelling checker or a text editor for your posts if you need to.
Kell Barakis wrote:kKell was outraged"HEY YOU GET BACK HERE!!!" Kell pushed through the crowd chasing after the suspiscious robed man.The man contiunued to run, bumping in to many people which slowed him down.Kell was closing in on him until... BAM! He tripped,. Kell got to him just in time pushing him back down with his foot."Where's my credits?"Kell questioned the theief he now noticesd iswas a Zabrak"No please here take thenm back."tThe zZabrak handed back the credits.Kell felt generious so he kept the authorities out of this and went Bback to shopping.
In Action & Light Combat you will be given a few situations and you must respond with your combat only. This section is moderated and the NPCs are under the control of the Trainer. Remember to be reasonable and that adding a tense tone to the fight would probably be best. This is what it will be like in an actual Krath Scenario. We won't necessarily RP all of these situations to their conclusion, but we'll get accustomed to combat. You are armed with a large wooden staff.

As you step back, you feel the cold of the wall behind you. You are trapped now and escape is the dim light at the end of the tunnel. There are two men advancing upon you, each with their own form of cutlery that has your name on it. You have only seconds to decide what to do.
Jools Noctru

Re: Training: Kell Barakis [Suspended]

Post by Jools Noctru »

Training suspended due to inactivity. Please post a new request to re-open your RP training with us.
Your words are powerful; write carefully, with precision and meaning. Use them to nurture, not destroy.
Yellow is my Forum Administrator voice. -- For urgent forum administration, please send me a DM.
Blue is my Game Master voice.