Training: Jaden Riker [Suspended]

Moderator: Kalzel Gryjiss

Ganner Groundrunner

Re: Training: Jaden Riker

Post by Ganner Groundrunner »

"Oh you know, a little of this, a little of that. Whatever I need to get by." Jorax answered. He was a little fidgety, though he tried to act casual. His eyes now darting around a bit more. "I came here to get away... from some things. Got caught up in some jobs." He leaned in close now, and whispered to Jaden. "Look, Krath is not very popular out here, but I cant say anymore. I only warn you as we were friends." Jorax suddenly became a bit more focused and stood up straight. A somewhat distressed look came across his face, almost apologetic. "Alright then, good luck to you friend." He started to back away from Jaden then.
Jaden Riker

Post by Jaden Riker »

I wonder what's up with him. Jaden pondered as his old freind Jorax got up and started to walk out of the rundown bar. "good to see you again" jaden said a little confused, still wondering why his good freind was acting so suspicius.
Ganner Groundrunner

Post by Ganner Groundrunner »

PC conversation went pretty well I think. We can move onto the next part.

. . . . .

In NPC Interaction, you will focus primarily on the proper ways to interact and do light combat with NPCs. This first section is unmoderated, and you should control your opponents' actions.

Jorax let his eyes scour the bar, then nodded into the direction behind Jaden.

The bar suddenly goes quiet and you ignore it. You've been staring at one of the Twi'lek dancers for a nice amount of time, flirting with your eyes and the like so it didn't seem that important to you.

"Oh, I, uh. Y'know. I've been doing a little bit of this and that, really", Jorax said nervously.

Within moments of silence you are suddenly spun around and two very strong hands are able to grab a hold of your throat.

The very large and angered wookie begins to shake you in his grip. You know as well as he that within moments you would die. You hear some shouts of agreement from the cowardly supporters nearby. Things to the effect of "You get 'em!" and "Thatta boy!"

You are in a fix.
Jools Noctru

Post by Jools Noctru »

Training cancelled due to inactivity. Please post a new request to re-open your RP training with us.