Training: Dmaekiqugy D`eghoraar [Suspended]

Moderator: Kalzel Gryjiss

Ganner Groundrunner

Training: Dmaekiqugy D`eghoraar [Suspended]

Post by Ganner Groundrunner »

Blue is my Game Master (GM) voice. Please consider everything said in blue to be Out-Of-Character (OOC).

Before we start training, I would like you to post your character background story. Go into as much detail as you like. This is very important, because every character in the Combine needs to know where they come from, and what type of person they are. Once you have posted your background, we will proceed with your training.
Dmaekiqugy D`eghoraar

Re: Training: Dmaekiqugy D`eghoraar

Post by Dmaekiqugy D`eghoraar »

OOC: I posted my backgroud in my old training. But I forget almost everything... I'll come up with a new history. Feel free to correct me, or suggest things. Also, the character himself remembers almost nothing from his past(He woke up after being froze for a lot of years - I didn't set up any time for that yet), so... I have to write the history or only what he remembers?
Ganner Groundrunner

Post by Ganner Groundrunner »

Write what you feel is important to the Story of "Dugy". You can flesh out as much as you like. Just be sure to be descriptive.
Dmaekiqugy D`eghoraar

Dmaekiqugy woke up inside a crashed ship, in an unknown planet. He was wearing tribal Gand outfits, and in the ship there was only two things: the capsule he had woken, and a triangle-shaped purple holocron. After leaving the ship, he found himself near a forest, where he quickly built a shelter, and began to eat animals to survive, and because of that, he developed a merciless and guiltless personality.
I'll do the holocron history soon.
He doesn't know how many years he spent on the world until some traders landed there, and he flew away to his current home, in the Shesharile system. He started to work cleaning the floor of a church, and soon learned the language of the world, and also, learned the ways of the Krath.
Well, this is his history after waking, but I'll develop the traders and forest thing. Also, I'll use this colour as OOC.
Jools Noctru

Post by Jools Noctru »

Hello Dmaekiqugy. Would you like to continue your RP training?
Dmaekiqugy D`eghoraar

That would be good, as I am in a free RP now.
Jools Noctru

Post by Jools Noctru »

You can start by fleshing out your history. I assume that by now you have given your character's background story some thought. Please elaborate on what kind of being your character is, what has happened in the past and what is shaping you to who you are currently?
Dmaekiqugy D`eghoraar

The past it's what I posted earlier.
I'm going to develop what is my "past" before Krath. (And after the waking)
Jools Noctru

Re: Training: Dmaekiqugy D`eghoraar [Suspended]

Post by Jools Noctru »

Training cancelled due to inactivity. Please post a new request to re-open your RP training with us.