The expedition (OOC)

Set up your own scenarios here. Creativity is warmly welcomed, so don't hold back.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly In-Character. Please refrain from making any Out-Of-Character (OOC) posts that break the flow and immersion. Create an OOC thread for your Scenario if you need a place to discuss things Out-Of-Character.
Dave Zahoff

Re: The expedition (OOC)

Post by Dave Zahoff »

I think my characters going to need one after dealing with you :P
Qardin Fal-cona

Post by Qardin Fal-cona »

some tips for all participants: try and make your posts a bit longer than just you saying something. for example:

in stead of posting this:

"let's kick some imperial butt!"

try posting something more like this:

"let's kick some imperial butt!" Qardin said, while kicking his leg high up in the air. It would have been an odd sight to all who were listening and watching him, but Q could see the approval in his comrades eyes. They as well seemed like they wanted to kick some imperial butt. After the sudden move he made at his exclamation, he straightened his vest and cleared his throat.

the pilots who are the hard workers atm are allowed to do so, just keep the dialogue coming!

here are some extra tips: http://swc-krath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=121
Corbin Freehand

Post by Corbin Freehand »

Also Q, just so you know and can list it up Arlunia Diggs my Klatoonian npc pilot won't let me out of her sight lest I screw up. I am playing her more as the pragmatic drill seargent that does care but will not show it much. A better view would to be to read the story elsewhere here to see how I am playing it. I am also playing myself as the superb pilot that every once and a while does a major screw up that usually works out in the end better than what was intended. Although when that point does come up will message you about it, either by allowing it or having Arlunia 'save everyone' from my miscalculation. Or something similar.
Qardin Fal-cona

lol, i like it already, Correl. and you will have the time to do so. ;)
Kal Ordoson

Post by Kal Ordoson »

I didn't have time to post yet. Don't count us out before we even get going ;-)

Darkness will always flee from the light, but even light can not penetrate Beskar. -Ordo
Qardin Fal-cona

i will not. :D it's the aquilish that's bothering you :p shut him up and make some awesome fly maneuvers. ;p
Qardin Fal-cona

You have my permission to blow them all to pieces!!! *PEW PEW PEW* :D
Finar Ambrose

Post by Finar Ambrose »

Will hide in back until he is needed. . .or kill of some of these suspected Aqualish thugs/traitors. . .
Corbin Freehand

Post by Corbin Freehand »

(Rolls a one trying to reach for the coms and hits the self-destruct button countdown) :p heheh its a critical fail! And yes I saw too many of those gaming so had to come up with interesting and funny fails.
Mandro Fluke
Tribune
Tribune

Post by Mandro Fluke »

You could man the turrets finar :D