[The Expedition] The Trophies of Kuros vol’zog (IC)

Set up your own scenarios here. Creativity is warmly welcomed, so don't hold back.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly In-Character. Please refrain from making any Out-Of-Character (OOC) posts that break the flow and immersion. Create an OOC thread for your Scenario if you need a place to discuss things Out-Of-Character.
Qardin Fal-cona

Re: [The Expedition] The Trophies of Kuros vol’zog (IC)

Post by Qardin Fal-cona »

Qardin was getting impatient, he knew how ship's worked and lifting of was taking longer than expected. He headed for the cockpit, his thread as always in silence, opened the shutter doors and asked the pilots.

"Hey guys, need any help?"

Qardin grinned at the pilots and stared at them through his shades.
Dave Zahoff

Post by Dave Zahoff »

"Just some confusion is all, tell everyone to hurry up and buckle up." said the mandalorian pilot, "Just because one of us is late doesn't mean we all are going to be."

He turns around to the piloting console, turning on the repulsors, activating engines and nosed the ship forward towards the blue sky above.
Mandro Fluke
Tribune
Tribune

Post by Mandro Fluke »

Hearing the engines start up, Mandro hoped up, threw his rifle, now fresh and ready to go, over his shoulder, shouted "i call shotgun!! Abdu come gaurd." and made his way to the turrent console.
Qardin Fal-cona

Qardin heard the certainty in the Mandalorian's voice. He grinned and tapped the pilot's shoulder strongly and nodded towards Correl. The tall Anzati stepped back into the main room. Some of people would be going on the same journey as him were staring at him, expecting some explanation.

"Time to buckle up!" Q said in a deep voice while dusting his vest and straitening his Order of Krath button pin. He again took his seat in the corner of the room and strapped in.

"You should do the same, my friends." He chuckled, looking at his Mon calamari friends, thinking of one of his latest trips where one of them was knocked over while experiencing turbulence.

Barhis Sa-Vin bent over and punched Q's shoulder, which made Shades and the amphibians laughing loudly. The engines started to rumble. Mandro jumped up like a dog seeing his master opening a new bag of treats. He swung his rifle over his shoulder.

"i call shotgun!! Abdu come gaurd." he said while speaking up. Q grinned at the face of the Coruscanti running of towards the turret room.

*speaking of fighting vigor* Qardin tought.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The ES Koros was quite quiet. while the ships pilots were making sure the ship was ready for take off, the entrance hatch was opened up again and showed the statures of a gang of Aquilish. They all had their different colors, which ment they weren't related. They did however all wear the same outfit. They walked straight through main room and headed towards the cockpit. The 6 Aquilish stepped through the door opening and stepped into the cockpit. "Hey, pilot, the name's Tyrok Bru-um, and this my squad of Aquilish rifleman. You guys ready to shoot some cloned butts? Wanna check we're not mere mercanary? BRUTTYL!!! show him the file!!!" he yelled to one of his scared comrades. A tall bulky Aquilish stepped forward and stuffed a scratched datapad in Kal's face and than threw it in Vendre's seat. "I want that thing back when you're done reading." Bruttyl said in a low rasping voice. Five of the men stumbled back out and took a seat in the main room. They all passed the rest of the time cleaning their guns, chewing some odd crunching food (probably some insects) and other pass-times. Tyrok stayed inside the cockpit and crouched behind the pilots, waiting for further questions and ready to lend a readied claw to the pilots.

The entrance stood open, left that way by the rude crowd that had boarded the ship. A Sakiyan strolled in, his eyes shot past the 5 Aquilish and Myrhrai sitting in the main room. His nervousness could be seen by even the blindest of Cthons. He even dropped his backpack he had been holding strongly in his arm in front of him, which made the passengers snicker.

"I-I-I-I'm sorry I-I-'m late." He said stuttering and pushing his glasses back onto his face. He wore a blue shirt with a matching black tie, which were clumsy fitted.

"N-N-N-n-nothing to W-W-Wwwwworry about!" One of the Aquilish imitated, which made the other laugh loudly. An other sentient thumped in. He was clearly a medic.

"It seems like our little fruit fly isn't the latest after all." Bruttyl rasped at one of his comrades. The Ithorian equipped with a medkit and a gear belt said nothing and took his seat. He checked if he didn't break any of his equipment one the way here. He stood up, walked towards the entrance and threw one of his scrambled stimpacks. He also took the liberty to close the entrance again and took his seat again next to one of the rough spider-like scentients.
Mandro Fluke
Tribune
Tribune

Post by Mandro Fluke »

looking through the scopes of the turret mandro saw truble go twards the 2nd ship. "someone hail ship two! just to duble check those wernt thugs"
Dave Zahoff

Post by Dave Zahoff »

Dave Zahoff brings the ship around, hovering the ship near by to be able to support the other ship. "Correl, take coms I want to know who those guys are."
Grevendar Togl

Post by Grevendar Togl »

Verdre saw the bunch of aqualish enter and decided it was time to leave. Throwing the pad to Finar for confirmation if it was genuine or not, he set the ship in motion and rocketed towards atmos.

Speaking to the aqualish behind him, he put him into his place.

"Listen laserbrain, you talk like that again and I'll leave this console to show you what leadership is all about. Whats more, you show respect for pilots on their craft understand?"

Drawing his laser scalpel from the outer section of his medkit while making a pretext of scanning planetary traffic, he held it against his chest in case the Aqualish decided to make a problem out of his races notorious bully mentality.
Qardin Fal-cona

"Wow wow wow, hold it there, Brown Banthalick. No need for threatening. We're in this together." He said with a sinister wheezing laugh. The Aquilish turned to face the main room and leisurely strolled out of the cockpit. Bruttyl sat closest to the cockpit so he received some corrective taps on the head. he growled at his comrade and tried tripping his team leader. Tyrok just kicked the leg away, hurting the big Aquilish even more.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back at the ES Kuros, Qardin took his lucky deck out of his pocket again and started shuffling them in different ways. His almost 199 years of being able to hone his skill, he was able to do the most experted of tricks, which could always amaze his comrade Mon Calamari.
Corbin Freehand

Post by Corbin Freehand »

Pulls up the com system and does a scan of the area, but in the wrong direction at first then rights it after a moments gawking at the monitor. "Not sure but looks like a couple of Aquilish, i think." Correl states as the coms finish the scan.
Dave Zahoff

Post by Dave Zahoff »

"Well I can see that, my question was are they supposed to be here. Hail the Koros and see whats up with them. Comms for communications. Did you here about this squad coming?"