[The Expedition] The Trophies of Kuros vol’zog (IC)

Set up your own scenarios here. Creativity is warmly welcomed, so don't hold back.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly In-Character. Please refrain from making any Out-Of-Character (OOC) posts that break the flow and immersion. Create an OOC thread for your Scenario if you need a place to discuss things Out-Of-Character.
Mandro Fluke
Tribune
Tribune

Re: [The Expedition] The Trophies of Kuros vol’zog (IC)

Post by Mandro Fluke »

"pull us up with a nice drift" Mandro said jokeingly, abdu obviously diddnt think he was joking as he drifted in. oh well. he hoped on out and waltzed up to one of the attack shuttles, considered blowing up the x ceptor badly parked. oh well at least there was a woman on this mission. hell he might end a dry spell! he thought, upon entering he noticed a dude who was trying to pull of a mystical bad ass look with sunglasses and a deck of cards. this should be fun Mandro thought as he aproached.
" wanna play a game mate?" mandro asked as he waved his guard to go find a seat.
Qardin Fal-cona

Post by Qardin Fal-cona »

" wanna play a game mate?" the Corellian asked casually. Qardin was suprised and glanced at the tall sentient.

"Well, which game would you fancy, my friend?" he asked in a deep voice.
Last edited by Qardin Fal-cona on May 3rd, 2013, 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mandro Fluke
Tribune
Tribune

Post by Mandro Fluke »

"Well, which game would you fancy, my friend?" asked the card man. "one that involves gambling mate! " mandro replied as he took a seat, he haddnt really played cards in awhile and looked forward to taking the sods credits.
Dave Zahoff

Post by Dave Zahoff »

"I would be careful of that, friend. He seems a might familiar for you" says the pilot as he approaches. "Perhaps I'll handle the cards while we wait for the others?"
Myrhrai Isalia Rosiir
Lord Aedile
Lord Aedile

Post by Myrhrai Isalia Rosiir »

Myrhrai sat in the cockpit of the KMS Thraken Solo. "It isn't everyday you get asked to ferry around a few random individuals." She thought to her self. "Ryzo, get the Thraken ready for flight, we need to go planet side." barked the Klatooinian, speaking to the T7 Astromech droid sitting in the corner. With a few beeps the T7 droid headed down to the docking bay.

Myrhrai got up and hastily made her way to her private quarters. She sighed, pulling her uniform out of the closet. After donning her uniform, and double checking that she had grabbed her wrist catcher and Morgukai Glaive, as she headed to the docking bay Myrhrai wondered if Ryzo had managed to get the ATR-6 Thraken up and running. Knowing that Ryzo had a tenancy to throw a tantrum when ever he had to perform a task, though Myrhrai could not bring herself to wipe his memory since they have been through so much together.

As Myrhrai entered the docking bay she let a sigh of relief slip. Ryzo had decided to actually start the ship without much of a fuss this time. After giving the vessel a quick once over she boarded the Thraken only to be greeted by Ryzo. After entering the coordinates given to her by Lord Marshall Kell she slowly brought the ship up, and made her way out from the MC-80b KMS Thraken Solo.

Punching the engines as she headed down to the planet, still unsure what could be so important about this mission that she would be asked to be a pilot. Within no time the landing zone came into view, already populated by numerous ships and personnel. Myrhrai slowly, and gently brought the ATR-6 down to a quiet landing.

"Ryzo, head back to the KMS Thraken Solo. I wont be needing further assistance." As she walked down the ramp, the astromech beeped in confirmation and after waiting for Myrhrai to disembark slowly brought the ship up and took off for the stars.

After taking a moment to look around Myrhrai noticed a few sentients she had met before. "This should be interesting." Myrhrai thought to herself as she headed for the KMS Koros. Offering only a nod to the two Diathim she sat down in the open pilots chair. Noticing that the preflight procedures had been completed Myrhrai sat back and looked at the other pilot. "Have you been given any details about this mission? Or is everyone flying blind at the moment?"
Corbin Freehand

Post by Corbin Freehand »

"Boss, you seem to be always running late to anything!" Arlunia, the large female Klatoonian that the Lord Perceptor had assigned to Correl stated melodromatically as they entered atmosphere.

Glaring at the Klatoonian Correl then smiles and replies,"Well, at least I do make an interesting entrance!" Chuckling evilly Correl pushes the power up on the thrusters and rolls to an inverted state and heads straight for the ground.

Thinking to himself Correl ferverently hopes this old bucket of bolts holds together he had won it in a sabacc game against an old chiss who seemed to be loosing on purpose. But at the moment the YT-1300 CF Persiphony was holding together in the rough ride down.

Seeing the landing area, Correl marks an old X-ceptor that he has room next to and figures to land right next to that and quickly as he sees people moving towards another ship so he decides to have some fun first and flips the ship 180 without halting his forward momentum and still dropping. He started counting and once he got to ten he hits the thrusters once more at full power, which should give everyone a fresh breeze for a moment before he lands perfectly next to the X-ceptor.

"See Arlunia! I told you I can fly." Correl was emphatic about that last as he got up and hurried to get his and Arlunia's bags before heading out of his still steaming ship.
Kal Ordoson

Post by Kal Ordoson »

"Have you been given any details about this mission? Or is everyone flying blind at the moment?" The admiral asked as Kal waited for the other Diathim to respond.
This one was only told to serve as second pilot aboard this ship. Nothing else has been disclosed to this one.
Kal thought it was strange that the highest ranking commander of the navy was assigned as a pilot beside the lowest ranking member of the navy.
This one is ready for orders as soon as possible.

Darkness will always flee from the light, but even light can not penetrate Beskar. -Ordo
Qardin Fal-cona

Post by Qardin Fal-cona »

"one that involves gambling mate! " Mandro replied to Qardin. Q chuckled and grinned at the man. The pilot stepped out of his cockpit.
"I would be careful of that, friend. He seems a might familiar for you. Perhaps I'll handle the cards while we wait for the others?" The man said while swithing his sight from Mandro to Qardin.
Qardin looked at The Correlian sitting some chairs away from him. "He has a point there, ... Mandro, was it? More players, more profits."
He raises an eyebrow at Mandro, waiting for his response.
Mandro Fluke
Tribune
Tribune

Post by Mandro Fluke »

As the man with the shades, hmm seems like a good nickname for him, shades, grinned at his response, another guy, almost obviously a pilot of some sort said "I would be careful of that, friend. He seems a might familiar for you. Perhaps I'll handle the cards while we wait for the others?" Mandro smiled alitle, the guy must have noticed his rusty state at cards, "He has a point there, ... Mandro, was it? More players, more profits." Mandro glanced at his 2nd, sitting upright and ready for a hot drop in his seat, then back at the Shades, " Mandro it is Shades, I think I'll nickname you." grinning Mandro looked at the pilot "hop right on in mate! twos a bet, threes a game!"
Dave Zahoff

Post by Dave Zahoff »

Taking the cards off shades, the pilot takes a seat at the table where he can see the door. "Shades does sound like a good nickname. Now, whats the game?"