Force Testing - July 2013

Moderator: Kalzel Gryjiss

Calgor Grim
Krath Paladin
Krath Paladin

Force Testing - July 2013

Post by Calgor Grim »

Good day sentients,

I am Paladin Grim, I write today to attempt to actually arrange some KD wide force testing *le gasp*. I have to admit I did want to schedule some in for December last year but reality intervened. Anyhow, fact of the matter is that come mid-July (dates unconfirmed) I am booking a slot in my diary for anyone who wants testing, to be tested. Please indicate if you are willing to attend so that I may assess numbers.

Currently I'm planning to again use Minos, Shesharile. Somewhere in orbit. I will be using a large Cap class ship as usual, one you cant miss. Access will be changed to allow anyone of KD faction or affiliates entry. If you are not KD or affiliate then you are not entering and will not be tested.

The testing window is planned for two weeks, usually Monday to Sunday the week after. Due to work though testing during the hours of 9:00 - 18:00 GMT will be delayed and may take a while. I will inform you when the test begins and when I am completed. I may need to retest for various reasons so do be aware of this

If you are found force attuned then you will be notified. Additionally information will be passed across to other contacts within KD of this. Any of you who are found force attuned will be able to immediately request training with a master. This, unless required urgently otherwise by your CO, usually takes precedent over all other tasks. More details will be provided to any lucky few. You are not required to select intended alignment, remember that we in Krath do not see a true good/evil light/dark divide like many narrow minded Jedi and Sith. There is only wisdom and strength and that the abilities are just means to an end.

Any questions, then you may either ask here or drop me a message.

~Grim
Forum admin, Krath Lord, First Paladin, all round lunatic.
Dave Zahoff

Re: Force Testing - July 2013

Post by Dave Zahoff »

I wouldn't mind being tested.
Corbin Freehand

Post by Corbin Freehand »

Le sigh my testing time is due anyway so need to get tested again. Will try and get there but on a long and slow run at the moment.
My Lady's Crafts For sale.
My Music

Qardin Fal-cona

Post by Qardin Fal-cona »

I've been tested already, im going to wait untill level 6 to grab this opportunity. :)
Check out the Freestyle RP's. Free to join any time. Read first posts first before joining.
- http://goo.gl/5JTUp - http://goo.gl/JPQiZ - http://goo.gl/dGmKz -
Calgor Grim
Krath Paladin
Krath Paladin

Post by Calgor Grim »

Correl Freehand wrote:Le sigh my testing time is due anyway so need to get tested again. Will try and get there but on a long and slow run at the moment.
You are not forced to attend...you moaned of this last time.
Roruk Drei

Post by Roruk Drei »

Qardin Fal-cona wrote:I've been tested already, im going to wait untill level 6 to grab this opportunity. :)
I unfortunately have to wait also - 3rd times the charm! :D
Matt Solomon
Argentarii
Argentarii

Post by Matt Solomon »

I was tested at level 6 so will also need to wait.

Matt Solomon
Grevendar Togl

Post by Grevendar Togl »

2nd Fleet will hopefully be able to be tested up in Cathar by one of our other Jetiise, need to work out the plan thought :D Otherwise we can all fly down pester Cal'buir :D
Aliit'buir Ar'Klim
Calgor Grim
Krath Paladin
Krath Paladin

Post by Calgor Grim »

Grevendar Togl wrote:2nd Fleet will hopefully be able to be tested up in Cathar by one of our other Jetiise, need to work out the plan thought :D Otherwise we can all fly down pester Cal'buir :D
If there is enough up there then I can do a brief stop but we need a fair few up there.
Kal Ordoson

Post by Kal Ordoson »

This one is also interested.

Darkness will always flee from the light, but even light can not penetrate Beskar. -Ordo