Krath RP Academy

Moderator: Kalzel Gryjiss

Qardin Fal-cona

Krath RP Academy

Post by Qardin Fal-cona »

Greetings scentients of Krath and welcome to New Krath and Affiliates RP Academy.

I am your Vice-Headmaster, Qardin Fal-Cona and I will be teaching you the basic, intermediate and advanced RP mechanics, along with my team of RP-Turors. You have found your way here due to your interest in roleplaying, which I greatly appreciate. First of I will explain to you all what you will be learning and in what way.

Every set of lessons will start with the introduction of who you are, the definition of your character through story and narration. There will be determined which lesson set you will be taking and which scenario will fit you the best. These scenarios will not always be those in which you are firing a rifle at a squad of Aquilish thugs, there will even be scenarios in which you will be sleeping, in a deep dream state. Every lesson (in other words, every post you make) you will be given points on a scale of 10. The objective of a set of lessons is to gain 150 points, 200 or 250 points (it’s possible this will change in time), depending on which course you would be given (Basic, Intermediate or Advanced). IF we think you haven’t learned anything yet by the end of the course, you will have to start over (Like that would ever be necessary). Every month there will be ceremony’s for those who will be graduating on a lesson set.
For those wanting to enjoy a training, just enlist here and I will fix you a scenario and a tutor. Also if you are up for a job as a tutor, give me a shout as well.

My best of regards to you all!

See you soon.
Qardin Fal-cona

Re: Krath RP Academy

Enlisted students:

- Iorus Lion
- Dave Zahoff
- Vandy Rorres
- Talak Augustin
- Dikar Zloney

Due too real life circumstances, the RP academy will not start until somewhere in September, my sincerest of apologies. Don't be afraid to use this thread as a RP thread (similar too a tavern-RP)
Dave Zahoff

Post by Dave Zahoff »

Dave Zahoff sits anxiously in the front of the room, waiting instructions.
Qardin Fal-cona

Qardin sits down behind his desk.

""hmmm, only 4 enlisted. Well, who wants to begin his first lesson?"

He peers into the room, expecting raised hands.
Dave Zahoff

Post by Dave Zahoff »

Zahoff raised his hand, more of a "why not" then genuine enthusiasm. No one else seemed to be volunteering yet anyway.
Vandy Rorres

Post by Vandy Rorres »

Vandy Rorres sits in the back of the room, raising his hands

"I'd like to try it "
Dikar Zloney

Post by Dikar Zloney »

Dikar Zloney slowly approaches the instructor at the front of the room, looking about with the yellow eyes common of the Zabrak species. The trained warrior is an imposing image, but intimidation is seen in those yellow eyes as he seems almost lost in the new experience of the Krath Academy. Though he had seen some of the galaxy, this imposing hall and the myriad of sentient species he had encountered since coming to the Krath complex has made Dikar begin to second-guess his decision to come to this system. Dikar leans his head down near the ear of the instructor, his crown of medium-length horns dangerously close to grazing the instructor's face, and in the gruff voice common to the Zabrak species, Dikar asks, "Is it too late to register?"
Qardin Fal-cona

A Zabrak approached Qardin. It had been a while since he had seen one of these horned sentients. The Zabrak asked Q discretely whether he could still register.

"But of course, all are welcome. I'll sign you up for training" He said, tapping the Zabrak on the back. "Just take a seat and mingle with the other people from Krath, training sessions are being prepared as it is."

Q walked to his desk and took his datapad

Krath RP academy > Vice-headmaster > Student Sign up > Enter name: Dikar Zloney
Dikar Zloney

Post by Dikar Zloney »

Dikar feels the hand on his back before slowly nodding and replying, "Thank-you," in his gruff, raspy voice. Looking about the nearly-empty lecture hall, the Zabrak spots an seat that seems in prime position for him to absorb the information likely to be disseminated. Taking a seat, he eagerly awaits instrution to commence.
Roland Emos

Post by Roland Emos »

Roland steps through the school room door, and stands to the side of the door and starts listening quietly to the the people in the room.