Fulcon Investment Program

For the early sale of facilities built by Fulcon to Krath citizens
Davik Kaisho

Fulcon Investment Program

Post by Davik Kaisho »

Greetings and welcome to Fulcon Foundation investment program.

This is a simple investment program. It is about getting the benefit of the best of both worlds. Investing your funds and getting monthly FI in return, with option to get your initial investment back in return later if you wish.

Please note :
A. We will make available, Shares in Fulcon Foundation. We will limit the number of shares available according to available facilities.

B. Shares will be made available at the beginning of the month (1st of the new month New Zealand time.)

C. There is no ownership hand over of facilities with this program. You will be assigned manager of the facility in question and receive the the Facility Income for this for as long as you keep the share.

D. Any investor who wishes to return the shares they have purchased can return them to me and receive the full value of their investment back.
(Share returns must be done before the 15th of the month or wait until new month to be transferred back and receive credits back.)

Shares are NON transferable. If the Share is to leave your ownership, it MUST be returned to me, Davik Kaisho, to get your credit investment back.
You cannot give to another and expect to keep your FI assigned.
Your FI will not be transferred to another, nor can they claim your funds back.
This is to protect your investment and your funds. If they are transferred it will become voided and the FI unassigned.

This opportunity is for Krath Members only.

Facility Income Can and Will Vary, you are investing in the development of Krath Govt Territories and planets under development do tend to have their stats change as the projects continue.
Last edited by Davik Kaisho on September 23rd, 2013, 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Davik Kaisho

Re: Fulcon Investment Program

Post by Davik Kaisho »

Please do not post questions in this thread, I will make a thread available for questions :)
Davik Kaisho

Post by Davik Kaisho »

Shares Listing :

As per the information we have listed for you, we have decided to allow the first small number of shares to be listed today (sorry on delay, real life been hassling me)
We are going to add the shares in small batches each month and there will be a limit of course on how many we can put out.

Much of this will depends on interest from you as a group. As investors you should get dividends, dividends that are regularly paid out. This will be a company that will function with it's shareholders in mind.

Your Shares are an agreement between you and Fulcon. Their Value will never Change, it will be 2.5 million per share to buy and sell. As long as you hold that share, you will automatically entered into competitions and raffles and we will also grow on the benefits that being a shareholder will allow you.

So, for those who show interest by commenting in the thread, I will be messaging you direct, I will be your Broker and you will be able to discuss with me you transaction.
It will be first in first served I am sorry.

Each Share sold will have a Number assigned to it and it will be your entry into all competitions I will run.

There is 100 shares available in all at this stage.
Last edited by Davik Kaisho on October 6th, 2013, 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Davik Kaisho

Post by Davik Kaisho »

We will be listing 100 Shares total at this stage. No limit on how many a person can buy.