Request a training

Moderator: Kalzel Gryjiss

Oros Wolfen

Re: Request a training

Post by Oros Wolfen »

I would like to begin RP training. Although I have had previous experience, this might be a good way to hone my skills.
Ipos Kane

Post by Ipos Kane »

I will give a shot :x
Dante Talik

Post by Dante Talik »

Why not need something to keep me busy
Strato Slim

Post by Strato Slim »

A Falleen male walks in with a stern look in his reptilian eyes. Specks of light reflecting in the golden iris, surrounding the black slit of a pupil, make his eyes seem like precious gems. The tail that his stringy, black hair is pulled into is not apparent at first, because his forehead and side burns are shaved. His green, scaled skin holds a reddish tint. "Greetings, I'm Strato Slim." A practiced smile, showing off teeth similar to humans; though the cuspids seem elongated. He continues in a self assured tone, "I'd like to request an opportunity to earn my RP Badge."
Ordo Perkins

Post by Ordo Perkins »

I could use a bit o training. Please.
Myrhrai Isalia Rosiir
Lord Aedile
Lord Aedile

Post by Myrhrai Isalia Rosiir »

This thread has long been silent and I am not sure if we have anyone who can really do training. Though if find someone who likes to do forum based rp's then they may train you if you ask nicely.
Calgor Grim
Krath Paladin
Krath Paladin

Post by Calgor Grim »

I'll pick this up in Noctru's absence unless anyone has objections?

If not, would all people who have requested it after Jools' absence was noted kindly restate if they require it?
En Sabah Nur

Post by En Sabah Nur »

Feel free to take over Calgor. You have more than enough knowledge when it comes to RPing due to all the RPs you have been part of.
Jools Noctru

Post by Jools Noctru »

It's not that I'm truly absent. It's that I simply do not have the same amount of time on my hands that I used to.

The time I have left for SWC will be devoted to keeping the forums running on an administrative base. Feel free to take over RP training. I believe you already have access to the admin area, which contains all the training material. Feel free to come up with your own training methods though, perhaps you can update or introduce your own training scheme in the admin section.
Corbin Freehand

Post by Corbin Freehand »

Well, I still need to finish mine properly, so take your time reading through where I have gotten to and what I need to work on. Ganner was good on that, and jools picked it up for a post or so, but since have been trying to work on it as best as i can. in the freestyle rp area hoping it gets a little better. And yes I could use all the help I can get! Please! :'(