Exocron Ceremony

Set up your own scenarios here. Creativity is warmly welcomed, so don't hold back.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly In-Character. Please refrain from making any Out-Of-Character (OOC) posts that break the flow and immersion. Create an OOC thread for your Scenario if you need a place to discuss things Out-Of-Character.
Dreadizen Deathguard

Re: Exocron Ceremony

Post by Dreadizen Deathguard »

Dreadizen looked over at the jedi as he moved his had up under his hood removeing his mask resembleing a sith mask that was hidden in the shadows behind his hood. bringing his hand up removeing his hood revealing his long black hair and dead black eyes.

"Hmm jedi from the order and masters no less. Its been many years since ive seen one of there class." Dread said to himself as he put his mask away waiting to see if the would speak if at all
Calgor Grim
Krath Paladin
Krath Paladin

Post by Calgor Grim »

The space crickets chirped as the Jedi seemed shy at the time.

"Seems they are a little shy, no matter. Onto the next point of the agenda then. I would like to extend an opportunity to a gentleman who I know is waiting up in the wings for his chance to speak. Mr Groundrunner, the stage is yours since you've been itching to have a word all night. Would you care to step forward 'First Lord'?"
Frezt Raleigh

Post by Frezt Raleigh »

Frezt sat down again. The Lords around him all seemed to be in their own little worlds while they waited for the next speaker. Dargah looked as if he had a salt-shortage and was in need of some terminus tequila shots. Uthar was tapping and petting his new shiney medal. Sagoro seemed sleepy and was leaning back a little while Bancho was watching the military officers carefully. Frezt turned his head to his neighbour and said "Drinks soon, Dargah. No worries"
Teenek Ta`ash

Post by Teenek Ta`ash »

Teenek stood at the rear of the room. Having walked in with Calgor grim, He and and one of his marines chose rather then to move around the rather busy and crowed room to stand and keep eye on the exit. As speaker after speaker took to the stage and gave their thoughts, It was not what Teenek had expected.

When it comes to things like this, One would expect each speaker to say that some one did some thing and some one was getting awarded, promoted or given a wife for feat. However what was being said failed in comparison to such a normal speaking. This was different. This was a place where bonds were not only made clear but acknowledged. Where fond memories were shared in line with an amazing accomplishment.

He was proud of how far Fred Berry had gone. He remembered back to when he first joined, all of his dreams of doing more and going farther, but in truth, Mr. Berry belonged where he was. Time, personal issues and many other factors kept Teenek from the future he sought out, but he was glad. He could not have been happier with anyone else.

He listened to the speech Fred had given, and was honored to be mentioned. It was not needed, expected or requested. but when an officer chooses to use their time to mention others, it is an honor to know one has earned that level of respect.

His gaze traveled the room when Freds speech ended, Fleet Marshal Fred Berry was with out a doubt a well earned title for him. He gaze traveled to the back of the audience however when Grim motioned the Jedi to speak. When they did not however he turned his attention back to the stage and Grim who was now asking the First Lord to speak.
Daz Raal

Post by Daz Raal »

For Daz the ceremony had been like a roller coaster of emotions, for one part he was very nervous about being promoted, it is not every day that you get to be 2IC of an organization with so much tradition as the Order of Krath; on the other hand, he was happy that all his years of training and hard work had finally taken him to such an important position. “Well I’m finally here; I’ll do my best for the people that trusted me enough to give me this assignment”.

Daz was deep in his thoughts until Frezt mentioned the AKR. When the AKR was first founded Daz was new to the Dynasty, in fact, it was one of his first assignments. He flew a couple of missions with the AKR until En Sabah Nur brought him to the Academy where his career in the Order of Krath really started.

Focusing his attention on the stage Daz noticed that the ceremony was almost over. “It looks like I’m next”. Daz turned his attention to the Lord Preceptor waiting for his signal to proceed.
Corbin Freehand

Post by Corbin Freehand »

Such intricate care for a ceremony and fast paced to boot! Correl mused happily. Looking around the room at some of the ones that were growing living legends about themselves. Correl realized that among all these he might actually get to be the same, and create his own stories and legends. Daunting though it seemed to him at the time looking around the room at proof of how long it might take.

So intent was he on listening he never noticed that the Kel Dor he almost ran into and was standing next to had already moved inside and taken a seat.

One of these days I will be doing something and I am going to miss an important item for lack of keeping an eye on it. Correl mused gruffly to himself. Although on the other hand, not much can be said against being meticulous in pursuit of one's work.

Settling back against the wall without looking like he was leaning against the wall, Correl relaxed and let the feel of the room flow around himself. The last time he had felt what was in this room was with his aunt and uncle back home, and their family dinners with all their children.

Correl had not realised till now just what he was missing and it was for home. Or the sense of being part of a group that meant home. Which is what Correl felt in this room, a home, but still he felt less than part of the family as he had not done much to earn that place to his own mind. But, he was working on that part of it.

Seeing one from his own ranks being honored from what he had heard sounded interesting, but Correl had seen no movement from those he knew. Waiting was always the worst, especially at ceremonies whose orchestrator's seem to think the timing should be just so, yet to those in attendance it seemed to take forever and a day to get done. Looking at the time again it had only been a little over half an hour.

As it seemed to be winding down to the last few Correl knew people were getting restless just by looking at some of the younger ones around the room.

I hope they keep this lively for a little bit more, because if they don't people are going to start leaving rather shortly for food or drink. Correl smiled at the thought for a moment then realised he would be directly in their path, so he moved over a bit away from the direct line to the door continuing to watch the ceremony.
Onasha Katr

Post by Onasha Katr »

The Jedi Master, a White Twi'lek comes into the room with tribal red face paint, flanked by several training droids who take polite positions away from the ceremony.

With a warm smile and open hands, her loose flowing robe covering most of her armored form... "Salutations everyone." She says and bows to the crowd. "I thank you for your warm welcome for the Jedi to participate in this most important of ceremonies. I must ask for forgiveness of my recent delays, matters of emergent nature delayed my arrival." And with that she turns towards Calgor and motions softly for him to come over.
Corbin Freehand

Post by Corbin Freehand »

Watching the hooded figure and the two droids move towards the stage brought all the thoughts of his parents to mind. Along with all the questions that Correl could ask, but was afraid to.

A Jedi! Here at the ceremony! Correl thought surprised. I wonder if this Jedi knows of my parents? Or would they have been known to all or just a few? These questions flashed through Correl's mind as he saw the Jedi for the first time.

As Correl realized he stood up straighter and leaned forward, he quickly glances around to see if anyone had noticed his reaction. Sighing in relief and relaxing his stance to a more normal one. Correl hopes to get a chance to ask some questions of the Jedi, but knows he might not be allowed near enough.

Well no help for it till after the ceremony anyway. Correl thought morbidly knowing how long ceremonies could be.
Neva Balliol

Post by Neva Balliol »

Neva and Luha were still enjoying the ceremony, when a Jedi walked in, followed by a few droids. What interested Neva wasn't the Jedi, but the reactions from most of the people in the room. Some were openly surprised and murmuring to each other, others looked almost annoyed that she was walking in so late, but what Neva really noticed was the reaction from Correl Freehand, someone whom Neva had never met, but had seen files on. The reaction he noticed from Correl seemed to be one of concern or surprise, but Neva couldn't tell which. Don't worry about it for now, just keep your mind and your eyes open. Neva continued to look around the room, looking for anything else that might seem suspicious, but it seemed as though everything was still flowing normally. The whispers in the crowd started to quiet again.
Fred Berry

Post by Fred Berry »

Fred had been proud of his promotion, and as he sat down noticed several old friends deep in thought. Teenek seems a bit distant from the ceremony, probably thinking about what I was like when I first joined. Fred was noticing Teenek glazing around the room. Bancho seemed to lack reaction, though it could be the mask. Bancho was a friend, and may have impacted him, but even back then Teenek and Hawwi had the largest impact.

After his thoughts Fred was drawn back to the stage as Calgor started speaking. "I therefore extended the invite to Masters of the Jedi High Council with the offer of having some of their own cultural influence on Exocron, to allow the co-existance of our cultures and our way of thought and to effectively serve as a Jedi mission point away from their long distant central home of Ossus. I do hope one of you may be willing to step forth and say a few words perhaps?"
A few moments later Fred's radio bleeped. "A robbed figure approaches, be on guard." said a commander guarding the doors just outside the room. Fred was suspicious himself, but surely the commander was getting to cautious. Fred tapped his badge, "Relax commander, ask for identification we dont want to scare the people to death with our security detail." Fred said in a more relaxed tone than when he normally gave orders. "Sorry Sir, its just she has a couple of droids with her, and seems mostly covered. I just..." The comander continued, but Fred interupted, "Commander, Ask for Identification there is more than one person on duty, so you are covered." Fred was bit more aggressive in his tone. "Sorry Sir," The commander left the channel open, "Identification please." The figure spoke, "Onasha Katr of the Jedi Order High Council." Fred came over the com again, "Let her pass." The commander was a bit unyeilding, "Sir, she isn't on the list you said no unauthorized visitors." Fred sighed, "Calgor Grim just asked for the Jedi Council to say a few words, if her identification shows that she is indeed part of the Jedi Order then let her pass."

After Fred told the commander to let the representive pass, Calgor had asked First Lorder Groundrunner to speak. "Well at least I know the marines are still focused, and doing their duties. Just then the Jedi Master enters the room, "Salutations everyone." Fred then tapped his badge once again "Attention Marines, the Jedi Council deserves just as much security as our own Ruling Council, please provide the neccessary coverage. Fred ended the communication and watched as the marines shifted their positions. By this time of the ceremony, there was two marines by the door, two by the RC box, two watching Frezt, One in the far back watching everyone, another One in front watching everyone, and two closing in on the Jedi Master, and of course the two stationed outside the door. Fred then returned his attention to the stage after the Jedi Master finished speaking.