Exocron Ceremony

Set up your own scenarios here. Creativity is warmly welcomed, so don't hold back.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly In-Character. Please refrain from making any Out-Of-Character (OOC) posts that break the flow and immersion. Create an OOC thread for your Scenario if you need a place to discuss things Out-Of-Character.
Fred Berry

Re: Exocron Ceremony

Post by Fred Berry »

Year 12 Day 321: Exocron Retreat

Fred was happy when clearance came accross, He had been gathering a list of members to reconize because he knew if he didn't acknowlege soemone it would not go very well. Fred had attempted to dock the KMS Rhea, but apparently there was no room in the docking bay, so he just boarded the old fashion way. Fred's goal was to check out security, which is part of the reason for his early arrival and probably why Grim didn't clearence him sooner. I could have boarded, but that requires permission as well. Fred thought. Fred was greeted nicely, well in his opinion he was. There were a couple of blast doors, and a couple of reinforced doors; however it appears the upstairs door is locked, must be where grim is hideing. Should I knock, He wondered, or should I use the com system? He knew his combadge covered short distances, and he could communicate with his ship as well as the command room if needed. Com systems are quite advanced, but were no good over long distances. Fred proudly wore his combadge on the left side of his chest.

Fred decided to be a bit humorous, and chose the knocking method. He knocked as loud as his hand would let him and shouted "Mr. Grim I know you are up there." Fred knew of many titles for Calgor Grim, but Mr. seemed to work best. The lack of professonality would get Calgor's attention and hopefully come running to the blastdoor. Fred continued knocking, "Paladen Grim!". A station crew member who was helping to prepare for the ceremony walked by. "Sir, why dont you use the com system?" Fred laughed, "I want the Paladen to know which door I want opened." The Corellian woman continued to walk by, "The intersection is on the door, say it and Mr. Grim would know." Fred looked at her, and thought for a moment. If she was serious, she would have kept the formality and called calgor by the proper title. Otherwise it is some sense of humor. Fred laughed.
Teenek Ta`ash

Post by Teenek Ta`ash »

Year 12 Day 321

Space.... It is a never ending black hole filled with dots of light from time to time. It was here that Teenek Ta`ash was able to not only meditate but to go over a few things with a new marine. After a rather unexpected delay, the trip was finally being made. Both marines and their squads were ready. Even if nothing bad happened, Command would know the marines mobilized well.

"Time" Said Teenek to the pilot "9:16 Sir. We have dropped out of hyper and have entered the Exocron system" was the reply. "Excellent. Send out a hail to the KMS Rhea, I need to grab some things from the ship. We will board the LSC shortly after. And make sure you request clearance! I don't want to be waiting at the door for an hour" He turned and walked back to entrance room, Informed the new Marine Sckirata Septimus of their arrival and orders. Handing the Marine a pair of stun cuffs, Teenek made his way to the door waiting to board the Rhea. That didnt take long and soon he was over on the colony. Greeting by the R3 droid Ganner Groundrunner, He and his squad quickly took a layout of the station.

Year 12 Day 322

Teenek noticed a new visitor and quickly made contact. "welcome the the LSC Exocron retreat Mr Cloud. Please make your self comfortable". It had been a while, of walking around, but lately Teenek couldnt help the banging noise he could hear. " Pardon me sir " he said to Sagoro, " But its time for my rounds. " Leaving the main entrance Teenek walked over to Fred Barry. laughing he said "perhaps he has over tasted the many beverages this retreat has to offer"
Ganner Groundrunner

Post by Ganner Groundrunner »

The glow from his computer console, as well as that of his datapad, were the only light in the room. Scrolling through hundreds of notes, figures and projection on every imaginable area of the Krath Dynasty had certainly taken its toll on Ganner's eyes this evening. He didnt mind though, "For the good of the Dynasty" he often said to people. It was at times a thankless job, but he knew it was important, and it was his duty. He enjoyed what he could of it, and took the rest in stride. The latest reports were now downloading to his datapad. He liked having important things at a finger's tip away as often as he could. He was currently reviewing some sales projections sent from MMM, and was pleased at how sales were progressing early on. He continued scrolling through event briefs when a chime came over the intercom. "Fifteen minutes to reversion into realspace, officers to your posts." He stood up and stretched, he had lost track of time at the desk and didnt realize how stiff he was feeling. Ganner then checked that the downloads were complete and turned off the desktop monitor. He hit the 'fresher to tidy up a bit and splash some cool water on his face, ran a hand through his rather unruly, at the moment, sandy blonde hair and made his way to the door of his office. He grabbed his suit jacket and depressed the button for manual opening.

He made his way down the corridor of the Bayonet-class Light Cruiser Smuggler's Star and eventually made it to the bridge. Upon entering a guard, in a too loud for the room voice, called out "Attention, First Lord Ganner Groundrunner on deck!" Ganner groaned a bit. "At ease everyone, you should know better by now." Ganner was never really one for titles and didnt feel the need for the pomp and circumstance of being announced every time he strode a hallway or walked up to the bridge. The Dynasty had insisted that an official guard detail be deployed for the Exocron event. He hadnt had time to really brow beat them into relaxing yet. He watched through the viewport as the stars spun into their normal places in realspace. "Transponder functioning properly, outbound transmission commencing. Hailing Exocron Retreat." the communications officer called out. "Very good, carry on. Please alert the docking bay to prepare my sfighter if they haven't already and make our approach towards the station."

Ganner made his way back to his quarters to prepare. It would be good seeing some of his friends here at the ceremony, and it was a bright time for the Dynasty and he was glad he was able to attend in person.
Calgor Grim
Krath Paladin
Krath Paladin

Post by Calgor Grim »

"Back and forth, back and bloody forth..." Grim sighed, hammering at the controls as the ship was back in Hyperspace towards Exocron. His droids and staff had been left working on the event hall quite frantically. Meanwhile he had to drop off to somewhere else to sort business.

"I'm never going to get to finish this. I have a Jedi Master inbound...or rather my future Jedi Master inbound, officials arriving left right and centre...slipped past Fred on my way out due to being in a rush. He'll think I avoided him or probably hammering on a blast door. I need a speech for the ceremony since my last one was rejected..."

"Cool down a little sweety, don't get so worked up. You will do fine you always do. Now let the autopilot keep an eye on the ship and come relax a bit." Came a voice from behind him, as a woman put her arm around his neck and gave it a quick kiss. It was the lady, Miss Celestine he had met aboard the retreat. The two had got on well and she was really good with piloting. It was a human, thick red hair down to her shoulders and deep brown eyes which he was lost in from the moment they met a few weeks ago.

"I know I should but I cant...I'm just too stressed out. My boss is there you know. Lord Groundrunner should be due there before we arrive and if it's not ok he'll be a pain of a guest. Probably criticise a few things. Furthermore I need to clean my armour, it's covered in oil after that spill in the cargo bay."

She grabbed his chair and spun it round so she could look at him, she had opted for a simple set of robes which he had stashed away in a locker onboard ship, she gave him a cheeky smile. "Look you, you might be able to move things with the force or heal a blaster wound but you sure cant relax. Now if you cant use that Jedi discipline to do it yourself I'll have to do it for you. Now come here..." As she dragged him off the chair and out the cockpit.

Estimated Arrival Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes. Chimed the autopilot, as the RX droid continued to operate the ship in its masters absence.
Neva Balliol

Post by Neva Balliol »

"This is Deck Officer Balliol. Everyone report to their stations immediately! I repeat, report to your stations immediately! This is a code red!" Nevas voice was loud and powerful coming through the internal communications on the KMS Guardian. It was a test, but no need to remind the crew. Neva needed to see how fast they would be able to be battle ready. A short amount of time had passed, with the ships warning alarms ringing, and lights flashing, when Neva spoke to a short human male sitting at a console.

"How are we doing Stiles?" Cadet Stiles had recently been moved to the bridge during an electrical problem in the lower decks that he had almost single-handedly fixed. Showing prowess with the ships computer systems, Neva requested he be moved up.

"Better than yesterday sir. We are sitting at 98 percent of the crew at stations and ready in just under three minutes, and one quarter of them were in their bunks or in the mess hall."

'That's great, thank you Cadet." Neva waited until Cadet Stiles told him that everyone was at their stations (which only took an extra half minute) and then shut down the alarms and spoke over the intercom again. |This is Deck Officer Balliol. Thank you for making it to your stations in a timely manner. It's good to see that this crew is ready to take on whatever may come at us, but I still think we can do better. Your time was three minutes, twenty-three seconds. That is a thirty seven percent improvement from the last drill, and I know that we will continue to get better. You may all return to what you were doing before the drill. Balliol out." Neva turned to another human, this one female, who was at another set of controls. "I want hourly reports from the entire bridge crew, as well as the Crew Chiefs of the X-Wings. Send them all to my terminal aboard the Midsummer's Night."

"Will do, sir."

Neva turned to his co-pilot, Luha Foreman. "You coming with me Luha? Or do you want to stay up here."

"If it's alright with you Neva, I'd like to come down with you. I have some things I'd like to speak to you about." Her beautiful, dark blue hair didn't do much to cover up the flush of red that came in her face when she said this, and Neva smiled.

"Of course." Neva turned and walked to the door of the bridge. "Crew Chief Manders, you're in command." Neva left the bridge with Luha, and went down to his YT-1300.
Fred Berry

Post by Fred Berry »

Year 12 Day 323

Fred had a few laughs, knocking on blastdoors, flooding the com with jokes, and a few other things he thought were neccessary to lossen the feeling of having several commanding officers on the station. Fred kept his troops close as he browsed the open doors. Fred noticed a familur face, it was that of Uthar Ridian. Fred didn't know him all that well, but professonally Uthar was his supieror and will remain that way until that the ceremony, but Uthar did a wonderous job as Fleet Marshal. With Uthar's retirement, and my promotion, I would actually have a position on the Ruling Council. Fred was dreaming again, he always thought he would lead a faction, but never truely thought he would be on the Krath Ruling Council with so many long time members.

Fred dwelled on his past couple of years, and was rather suprised at how fast he moved up the ranks. New recruit wanting to be diplmat, turned marine by Hawwi Joshe. Fred stopped in mid thought. "Well thats a name I havn't thought of in a while." Fred resumed his life story, I then followed Teenek and became sub archon, though I felt more like a leader because he seemed to vanish for a bit. Fred sat back in a chair for a few moments. Teenek annoucnes a step down and I become a the new leader of the Marines. Offical title was announced a couple of months later, and now Uthar retires. Fred smiles and proceeds to direct his recruits through the station. Fred's goal was to find a good location to station his troops but for now with all the clearances and the delay of the ceremony he felt safer with them at his side. military restructure, new holonet, the formation of the dynasty council, so many changes occured in my two and a half years here. Fred thought about the Dynasty Council some more, thinking about his contribution. I am an opinionated man, and I keep to myself mostly. I dont mind giving opinions, but I dont have the ideas. Fred paused. "Why am I thinking about this now?" Fred was unsure where the DC fit into his promotion, but it sounded good. "I go from dreaming, to coming up with a speech." Fred was a shy man, quite most of the time, and seemed to always be busy.

Fred was welcomed back the real world with his real duties when his holopad announced an incomming message. Fred laughed, "Completly forgot to check my reports again." Most of the marines have reported in, but apparently two have not arrived to exocron yet. Roman Valentino was a fine officer, but was working on a logistics job for Calgor. Ibane Kaze is a good man, but lacks on reporting. Fred was sure he provided plenty of notification of the exocron importance. Fred sent a general order all marines after checking his reports. "All marines keep your troops close and patrol the station. Relax enjoy the station, but stay sober and keep alert of any suspicious activity." Sure the sober part may have been more of a joke, but this is a serious activity, with a real threat. Fred finally addressed his squad, "Standard formation, keep all exits secured, and an eye on the Ruleing Council." "Yes Sir, you four take care of the room exits, you four to the front of the room, and the remaining three and myself will take the back of the room." one commander ordered. The troops echoed a yes sir, and began moving to there designated locations. This formation was room specifc which is fine because Fred decided he would rather keep them close.
En Sabah Nur

Post by En Sabah Nur »

After coming out of a long hyper jump, En Sabah Nur wished he could stretch, but the small cockpit of the A-Wing fighter that he had borrowed was barely large enough for him to fit, let alone try and stretch.

Upon entering the coordinates of his final destination on this trip and begining his sublight journey, he decided that he should probably make his presence known in system. "Exocron Retreat, This is Lord Preceptor En Sabah Nur. My ETA is around 55 minutes and as my last transmission stated, I will be in a ship with the identification signature as being owned by Wim Jurgen." Straining to hold back a yawn he continued. "I am again very sorry for my delay, but as a treat I hva a few bottles of my famous Fermented Ewok's Blood in the Concussion Missile tubes on this A-Wing for all to share instead of the usual payload of missiles."
Bancho Curr

Post by Bancho Curr »

Old habits are hard to break, Bancho thought to himself while looking through the ship's scan report. Doing a System wide scan immediately after entering a system was something he had gotten into the habit of doing years ago when he was a young marine stationed on Shesharile V. Seeing the KSS Titanica on the scan report settled his slight self-consciousness about arriving at such a high prestige event on board his simple bulk freighter. Hard at work right up to the last minute, he didn't have time to switch to a more suitable ship.

"Take us to the LSC Exocron Retreat droid! And let them know that we have arrived!", Bancho ordered the RX pilot droid. He didn't name many of his droids like most people seemed to do, he didn't like them enough for that. Bancho left the cockpit and headed to his cabin to take a well earned nap.

About 6 hours later the BFF-1 Bulk Freighter "Amik" was docked at the Exocron Retreat. Unusual for Bancho, he wasn't in a hurry. After boarding the LSC he walked through some of the small businesses and souvenir shops that were set up on the station, buying an occasional item and a new more formal suit of cloths. He eventually signed into one of the personal accommodations that were available on board the Exocron Retreat.

Bancho didn't care much for the elaborate furnishings and exotic artwork that decorated the room. He sat on a recliner while he waited for the climate control system to finish filtering all of the oxygen atoms out of the room. Once the climate control display panel indicated it was complete, he removed his breathing mask and tossed it onto a small end table. He only had one thing on his mind right now.

The sanisteam was a delight compared to the sonic showers that he was more accustomed to using. That was all the luxury he needed. The hot, moist steam revitalized his sensory organs making them more sensitive than they had been in months. After the sanisteam he dressed in the new cloths. "Civilian cloths! Not as comfortable as my old armor or vacuum survival suit", Bancho grumbled to himself. He had always favored function over looks but somehow he felt proud wearing his new clothes. "Getting old", he mumbled to himself with a grin.

"Time to go find Fred and see if he's still as nervous about soldiering as he was when he joined the Q.U.A.", he said while covering up an even bigger grin with his breathing mask.
Calgor Grim
Krath Paladin
Krath Paladin

Post by Calgor Grim »

Calgor meanwhile was moving around all the rooms. He was moving around mingling with the guests, all of whom seemed to slowly be filtering in. He tried to make sure he hadn't missed anyone from the list.

"Alright so whos here..." He was going over a list written hurredly on the back of a menu, standing in the central pillar of the station near the stairs guiding people to the ceremonial hall.

Room descriptions are bugged so I cant edit it but the main ceremonial hall will be found on the far left of the station. When you enter, go through to the middle and go left, keep going and you'll find it. It's the middle one. I was going to put a droid in there but Bancho has swanned off with my ship. You're after room ID #10578.

"A good turnout. Im a bit worried about all this though, half the Dynasty top brass are here for this. If anything goes wrong then I'm in for a bad few months. I wont hear the end of it." He was currently in armour, which had been hastily cleaned up, even now still noticing elements which needed clearing.

"Grim, relax. We discussed this yesterday just calm down." She was over his shoulder holding his hand, she had dressed up for the occasion in a long dark red gown and matching shoes.
"You look fine, in fact better than fine but thats for another time. You'll do well, you had this planned for weeks, security has been checked countless times, you have the head of the military here if anything goes wrong. Now take a breather, a quick drink and get back to sorting things out with a clear head. Come on"

"You're right. Might make it a double..." His earpiece beeped, it was a small black device clipped around his right ear. A droid was sat in the control room rerouting any notices from the command room direct to his earpiece. A quick tap and it began to transmit.
"Ah the Lord Preceptor is on his way up with alcohol as usual. Ewok's Blood of all things. God that stuff is potent sometimes. Not my preferred choice but then mine is a little different to some of these. With him here most of the guests have arrived. I'm disappointed Grand Seneschal Raleigh hasn't arrived yet and the Jedi is a bit late but then it was short notice and they are in the back of beyond."

"Heh, see it's all going fine. You have talked to these people and met most of them. If anything goes wrong then they will be understanding. Now straighten that posture Paladin!" As she pressed against his back causing him to tense up.

"Yes Ma'am. Right back to work." He said, smiling as another bunch of guests began to filter through the doors. This would be a long week.
Frezt Raleigh

Post by Frezt Raleigh »

A Lamda-class shuttle entered the Exocron system, escorted by two X-wing squads. The Tetan Royal Guard logo on the shuttle was the reason for the escort, even within Krath borders. The X-wings received the following transmission: "Destination reached. Return to command."

In the back of the shuttle, Frezt woke up from his little nap. The aging Krath Lord had spent too much time debating with the Neimoidian ambassador that he was somewhat late. Diplomacy and foreign politics took up a lot of his time. He smiled as he thought of next week. He would star in a famous talkshow broadcasted in the New Republic. There is a first for everything.

He heard the officer announce their presence. "Exocron Retreat, this is the commander of the Tempal Shuttle. We will arive in aprox. two and a half hours. We pick up a lot of sensor jamming static due to the protostar cloud. Confirm if route is secure please."

On their way to Exocron he had passed by the Aaris system to see the construction of the new warships. They progressed well. After the events in Exocron Frezt had planned other trips. He would meet with Astaroth and see their project of the development of Terminus II, then he would visit the Polis Massans and the Askaj. But first he would enjoy the pleasantries of the Exocron Retreat.