Exocron Ceremony

Set up your own scenarios here. Creativity is warmly welcomed, so don't hold back.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly In-Character. Please refrain from making any Out-Of-Character (OOC) posts that break the flow and immersion. Create an OOC thread for your Scenario if you need a place to discuss things Out-Of-Character.
Calgor Grim
Krath Paladin
Krath Paladin

Re: Exocron Ceremony

Post by Calgor Grim »

Grim almost stumbled back on stage. Immediatly his eyes met the figure moving down the center of the room towards the front. He actually bowed.

"Master Katr, so good to see you here, you made it. It is an honour to welcome you to Exocron. Apologies where are my manners?" He turned to the ruling council, "Gentlemen, this is Onasha Katr, Jedi High Council and Jedi Master. Master Katr, over there we have Grand Seneschal Frezt Raleigh, First Lord Ganner Groundrunner, Retired Fleet Marshal Uthar Ridian, Chief Justice Dargah Sheika. It's good to see you, would you be willing to say a few words or would you prefer to rest first after a long journey here?"
Armitage Kurtz

Post by Armitage Kurtz »

Armitage's eye stalks twitched, the muscles in his shoulders bunched so quickly he had to force his arms back to his side. No one had told him a member of the jedi council would be attending. He supposed though, there weren't exactly programmes handed out to these kinds of things beforehand. He hadn't needed to nudge Talmage - the chiss was already staring at him expectantly. Armitage motioned for him to stand up first and waited a few minutes before making his own way back to the docking bay.

Seated at the controls of the YT, he wondered whether Paladin Grim would be angry with him. Talmge, in the flight-seat next to him spoke, "I'd tell you that these things should really matter less the longer the period of time that passes since." Armitage knew the chiss hadn't left the silence that followed for a reply and wondered what he would say next. In the end Talmge inhaled lightly, as though he was about to talk, but then sighed instead. Armitage gripped the flight-stick tightly, pointlessly - they had been on auto pilot for the last ten minutes - and stared into the black depths of space as though he might see something there that would somehow arrange the chaos of the last few years.

Talmage stood up to make his way aft just before the ship jerked into hyperspace, the frame shuddering that violent way particular with the 1300s. Armitage stayed in his seat and dreamed of a time long ago, although he wondered now whether it hadn't been a real time at all, but just a fantasy - a retrospective artifice that drove him permanently on. Somehow, the thought that it might all be based on an untruth hadn't made a lick of difference.

He could feel the blue flickering on his face and the backs of his eyeballs. The IR spectrum of hyperspace was unreal and if he watched it for too long he knew he'd start to feel sick. It reminded him of the drive though, the drive on toward the promise of more violence and death.
Calgor Grim
Krath Paladin
Krath Paladin

Post by Calgor Grim »

Armitage had left the room, clearly looking a little unsettled. The reaction to the Jedi presence had been unexpected and yet welcome.

"It is indeed a pleasure to have you here though, it's great to see you could arrive. And now to another item of business. Lord Preceptor, I believe you had something you wished to do?"

He looked to his co-host eagerly.
Kira Morbus

Post by Kira Morbus »

Kira watched the jedi enter the room. She went to stand and bow then remembered she wasn't in the empire anymore and it wasn't required like it was for the sith. Relaxing in the seat she watched the jedi move through the room somewhat relaxed and calm, then thought back at her time in the empire when if the sith caught someone not bowing to them they were sent through a wall or out a window. Chuckling to herself she continued on in her thoughts while watching the ceremony.
Uthar Ridian

Post by Uthar Ridian »

After several minutes of adjusting and readjusting his award, still in somewhat of a stupor, Uthar's mind finally came back into the present.

The Master Jedi had finally arrived and given a short introduction. He could sense her calm and serenity and found it most relaxing, making it much easier to forget the discomfort of all the formality. He thought on the Jedi ways often and respected deeply the power of the being before him. He knew them to be virtuous and strong, but Uthar's Krath-centric mind could not wrap itself around the idea of shunning any one aspect of the force. Chaos was the essence of the universe, and how would he achieve any sense of that chaos without embracing both sides?

Calgor began to speak again, trying coax the beginning of a speech out of Ganner. He eagerly awaited his good friends words of wisdom.
En Sabah Nur

Post by En Sabah Nur »

The presence of the Jedi at the ceremony seemed to be causing mixed reactions amongst the invited members of Krath. En had at one stage been the Krath Ambassador to the Jedi and still had a good relationship with former Krath Jedi Hawwi Joshe, whom he had trained in all things Krath whilst Hawwi was a student at the old Krath Academy.

Stepping back up to the podium, he gave a quick nod to Calgor to indicate that he was ready to continue. "I would like to invite Daz Raal to the stage to be formally recognised as the latest Order of Krath member to attain the rank of Chaplain and become the new Second in Command of the Order" The Lord Preceptor watched as his longtime colleague started to make his way towards the stage. "Chaplain Raal has loyally served Krath and in particular the Order for almost as long as I have. He was the Head of Logistics for all of Krath when that particular department was part of the Krath Academy run by the Order and after all of his years of loyalty he is extremely deserving of his new status."

En took a few steps back and motioned for his friend to take the podium.
Daz Raal

Post by Daz Raal »

As the Jedi Master enters the room, Daz turns around to see the newcomer. Daz was impressed by the power he felt from the Jedi, it was the first time he saw a member of the Jedi High Council. This is what you get after years of training on the ways of the force; I hope I could have such power one day. Maybe i could ask her if she is willing to help in my training, but this will have to wait after the ceremony is over. While lost in his toughts, Daz heard his name being called by the Lord Preceptor. Here I go, I hope I don't forget my speech.

Daz walked to the stage, he turned to face the crowd and, with a smile under his breathing mask, he began his speech. "Thank you for your kind words Lord Preceptor, it has been an honor to be a member of the Order of Krath for all these years. During all that time in the Order I have met many people, some were regular people, just living their lives one day at a time trying to survive, others were looking for guidence, a few more were lost in search for a place to belong, a place to call home, and that was my case, I was lost until I heard the calling of Krath; it was trough a friend, Nomak Drome how I got into the Order, after that, I met a lot of people that helped me to grow and become what I am now. For me to thank all the people who supported and guided me to until now that I am being promoted to Second in Command of the Order of Krath is not enough, I believe that the best "thank you"I can give is by helping others find their way and making them feel the same way I feel here in the Krath Dynasty, at home."

The Keldor took a few steps back and left the stage.
En Sabah Nur

Post by En Sabah Nur »

As Daz finished up his speech, En leant over and whispered to Calgor "Well this has event has gone particularly well in my opinion. I guess we should start to wrap things up now?" The large Thyferran then strode once more to the podium upon Daz's departure from the stage.

"I'd like to thank all of you here for making the trip for this momentous occasion and would also like to thank my cohost Paladin Calgor Grim for arranging proceedings. I will now hand back over to him. Paladin Grim everyone." For what felt to him like the millionth time, En stepped back from the podium and waited.
Corbin Freehand

Post by Corbin Freehand »

After several minutes looking around for a good place away from anyone looking decidedly Force sensitive. Correl finds a place in the back to lean his shoulder against. Putting his hand on his shoulder under his jacket.

I hope no Force Sensitive steps any closer, Krath! that would be hard to explain. Worriedly Correl looks around his immediate area praying none near are or they would notice. Well no help for it if there are, just hope none are actively using their abilities.

Correl watches as the Lord Perceptor and the Chaplain are up on stage knowing that someday it would be him up there, but thankfully very far in the future after he had finished his search.

While watching the ceremony from his vantage point he also sees the High Disciple being restless and disgusted with the length of time it is taking for the ceremony. Correl watches silently as the High Disciple quietly exits a door far enough away to be safe from anyone seeing them leave. Correl also notices that their departure was also when the Jedi Council member arrived.

Krath! Wouldn't that just be peachy if they notice the hole I make in the force! Now there is one thing I am trying to avoid! Correl watches carefully the Jedi so that he can stay just far enough away to be safe. Maybe later when I am better dressed I could ask for an audience with the Jedi, probably be told they are too busy. Mentally chuckling to himself Correl decides to not be a bother about it until and unless in his search they meet again.
Calgor Grim
Krath Paladin
Krath Paladin

Post by Calgor Grim »

"Splendid, congratulations Chaplain Raal. Krath honours your dedication and resolve." He gave a short applause for the Kel Dor.

"I'd also like to say thank you to my co-host Lord Preceptor En Sabah Nur. I couldn't have done any of this without him. Heck he even helped organise the food and drink. So of course that's who you need to speak to if there are any problems!" Calgor grinned slightly, a sea of murmuring and a few token snorts of laughter from the back rows. "Anyway I think we're mostly done here. I think the bar is almost ready on deck two, it's stocked up nicely, the buffet is ready as well. By the looks of our chief justice he could go for one, if I delay any longer I'll be facing a death warrant! On a side note, due to a manufacturing error your swords will be somewhat delayed. There's been a problem with an outside contractor however I'll get them collected and delivered hopefully in a few months. Anyway I can't be sure but I believe First Lord Ganner might be ready to make a speech now? Unless something else has come up...if you want to take the floor you're more than welcome to. Otherwise I'll wrap this up and let you people get on with your celebrations."

He looked over to Ganner sat in the council box and waited.