Exocron Ceremony [OOC]

Set up your own scenarios here. Creativity is warmly welcomed, so don't hold back.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly In-Character. Please refrain from making any Out-Of-Character (OOC) posts that break the flow and immersion. Create an OOC thread for your Scenario if you need a place to discuss things Out-Of-Character.
En Sabah Nur

Re: Exocron Ceremony [OOC]

Post by En Sabah Nur »

I'd like to add that this ceremony will also be honouring Daz Raal with his promotion to Order of Krath Chaplain and 2IC.
Neva Balliol

Post by Neva Balliol »

If it`s okay, I`d also like to attend. I`ll be there soon. I will be making it there in the MC-80b KMS Guardian. I hope there is no problem with that at all.

Edit: Ill be there tomorrow. Helping out with security, and, if no one has even started security yet, I'd like to offer to lead a security team (meaning Ill have a bunch of x-wings and fly them around the system, as well as the KMS Guardian). If there is anything else that needs to be done, feel free to DM me or let me know here and Ill get on it.
Fred Berry

Post by Fred Berry »

Alright Neva, If we get more navy people, you guys can patrol the system, and us marines will stick inside for a security.
Neva Balliol

Post by Neva Balliol »

Alright. That would be great. Like I said, I;ve got the MC-80b and a bunch of x-wings, so I may also set the x-wings up around system just for RP purposes, and then pick them all up after.
Sckirata Septimus

Post by Sckirata Septimus »

I am hoping that I will be able to make it to Shesarile and be outfitted in time to be able to attend this ceremony in time.
Calgor Grim
Krath Paladin
Krath Paladin

Post by Calgor Grim »

Sure, come up if you want.
Sckirata Septimus

Post by Sckirata Septimus »

I will attempt to get there and provide security support as soon as possible.
Fred Berry

Post by Fred Berry »

Your arrival in Shesharlie is all that is required, I will V-666 KMS Rhea to exocron once all marines have successfully boarded.
En Sabah Nur

Post by En Sabah Nur »

I won't be able to make it :'( It will be an 8 day trip to Exocron from where I am here in Dynali using my YT-510 and my piloting skill of 4. I can still be present via holo to formalise Daz's promotion to 2IC of OoK and anything else that would have been required of me if I was there in person.
Fred Berry

Post by Fred Berry »

sorry to hear that ... though I thought there was plenty of time to prepare.