Exocron Ceremony [OOC]

Set up your own scenarios here. Creativity is warmly welcomed, so don't hold back.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly In-Character. Please refrain from making any Out-Of-Character (OOC) posts that break the flow and immersion. Create an OOC thread for your Scenario if you need a place to discuss things Out-Of-Character.
Frezt Raleigh

Re: Exocron Ceremony [OOC]

Post by Frezt Raleigh »

Just because I brought a Hutt with me and the Krath Destroyer is keeping an eye on you. =]
Calgor Grim
Krath Paladin
Krath Paladin

Post by Calgor Grim »

Fred has brought an entire squad of NPCs...theres a second squad somewhere. Theres a lot of people about and you can hire NPCs now from the station...87 at the moment.
Teenek Ta`ash

Post by Teenek Ta`ash »

Sorry about that.. I thought it would be wise to have a Squad or 2...ermm.. 3... with us marines. Best to go big or go home I always say. I have moved mine back to my ship to clear up any confusion.
Fred Berry

Post by Fred Berry »

I am sorry calgor, but all marines should be equiped with 12 combat npcs. If possible I would like to keep that amount. currently only 4 marines should be around so that is only 48 npcs. You guys did want security well that is what we are doing :D

Though if passanger requirments need to be adjusted I would be happy to cut back to maybe 6 npcs per marines.
Calgor Grim
Krath Paladin
Krath Paladin

Post by Calgor Grim »

I know Freddy, I kid. I know security is tight Im just sick of being elbowed by an NPC with a rifle. Next one who gets too close will find themselves nailed to the hanger bay ceiling for 20 minutes.
Calgor Grim
Krath Paladin
Krath Paladin

Post by Calgor Grim »

Bancho Curr wrote: "You have the controls now Mr. Erelen, I'll be disembarking as soon as we dock with the station."
I would like to point out that Arwen Erelen is in fact female...however the image doesn't show it that well.
Bancho Curr

Post by Bancho Curr »

Yeah sorry, I couldn't tell so I made a guess. :$
En Sabah Nur

Post by En Sabah Nur »

Daz has been having some computer issues, but hopefully will be able to continue with the RP when it comes to promoting him. Up until then we should keep moving forward with the ceremony and if need be can make his promotion the last thing on the agenda.
Calgor Grim
Krath Paladin
Krath Paladin

Post by Calgor Grim »

Just need someone to promote Fred from General to Fleet Marshal, change his Krath IRC status to SOP (which seems standard for RC), change forum group from just red to green, de green Uthar...something speechy Frezt since you're up there with Uthar?

Next I'll probably do something Jedi related to allow Daz an opportunity to surface.
Followed by a krath speech. Ganner can have a segment in here somewhere since he seems eager.
Bad jokes.
-Pause for reactions-
Daz's promotion.
Closing ceremony.
-Pause for reactions-
Everyone is then free to leave or be evicted :)
Fred Berry

Post by Fred Berry »

Frezt is already up there, though Uthar as his last duty could pass the torch so to speak.