DC Draft

Moderator: Kalzel Gryjiss

Matt Solomon
Argentarii
Argentarii

DC Draft

Post by Matt Solomon »

Poop! Any chance of an ATR before we lose the DC?

As Koros is 15th in the ship draft, I would imagine we will miss things like the Carricks, Bayos and MTC's.

Are we going to vote on how to spend the KD faction draft picks?

If all the big stuff has gone, I would punt for something like the ARC recon fighter.

Matt Solomon
Myrhrai Isalia Rosiir
Lord Aedile
Lord Aedile

Re: DC Draft

Post by Myrhrai Isalia Rosiir »

Its goign to be a general screw all I think. I highly doubt we we will get any worthwhile DC's in general.
Grevendar Togl

Post by Grevendar Togl »

Everyone is punting for what they can get in the suggestion forum but we might get the supremacy attack ship if Selatos comes down on our side. Give Tomas O Cuinn's impartial support it might even happen.

The main killer is the loss of HBA though and thats the centre of the tech discussion.
Aliit'buir Ar'Klim
Jeraq Moridin

Post by Jeraq Moridin »

Responded (belatedly) via Darkness message :)

"Lord Mor's gonna kill you"
Malkob Kaa

Post by Malkob Kaa »

Draft made me come back from the dead.

The whole draft is a very uneven setup. Being based on faction creation date it ensures established governments not only get canon DCs, but the best DCs in draft as well.

Any NATs owned at this moment by govs should skip X number of rounds where X = canon DCs number. After all - they already have a selection of canon equipment in each category.
We should also try to push through Ellias suggestion of "faction can keep a DC, but it costs 1 round of drafting + number of times that DC can be drafted does not get lowered).

As for Tetan - ridiculous FF gets it. And it is not even about the stats (as Tetan is more of a parade ship), but about getting our legacy.
As for HBA - as draft has been suspended for a while - we should put out as much of future lost-or-rare equipment we care about into production. HBAs can be made quickly, so if we focus on it a lifetime supply can be made.
aka. Lucas Cipher/ Locago Besadii Tai / Malkob Kaa.
Currently Vladimir Killjoy.
Yes, I'm too lazy to make a new account.
Grevendar Togl

Post by Grevendar Togl »

Hi Vlad/Malkob,

We are indeed handling production, get Sethin back on here then DM me if you want to help out :D
Aliit'buir Ar'Klim
Malkob Kaa

Post by Malkob Kaa »

I have an ETA of around 15-16 days to Shesh. Sethin is out of SWC for quite some time, RL stuff.
But if I manage to get on time I'll be sure to dm you.
aka. Lucas Cipher/ Locago Besadii Tai / Malkob Kaa.
Currently Vladimir Killjoy.
Yes, I'm too lazy to make a new account.
Grevendar Togl

Post by Grevendar Togl »

Well, DM me when you are next on SWC and let me know what you would like to do, I'll fill you in on whats going on :)
Aliit'buir Ar'Klim