The Monastery of Nomak Drome (IC)

Set up your own scenarios here. Creativity is warmly welcomed, so don't hold back.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly In-Character. Please refrain from making any Out-Of-Character (OOC) posts that break the flow and immersion. Create an OOC thread for your Scenario if you need a place to discuss things Out-Of-Character.
Kirrim Fidlervisky
Evocatus
Evocatus

Re: The Monastery of Nomak Drome (IC)

Post by Kirrim Fidlervisky »

PR0WL,picked up the info's?

Yes Caterpixie,but why whe going to this Monastery?

Kirrim go out from the room,our self-made gloves are done,ignored the question of the droid,he was heading to his personal ship. Locking the same, Kirrim would to a DX-9,and sitted in one of the chair's,only said a friendy Hello to the ones sit in the same ship.

This will be a great aventure..
Last edited by Kirrim Fidlervisky on April 7th, 2016, 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Talak Kasra
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Talak Kasra »

Talak listens carefully to the briefing, albeit in a mildly disinterested fashion. He is already aware that he would not be doing any significant archaeological digging. No, he would leave that to the scientists and the book worms. He was here for the sole purpose of providing security for these religious fools.

Talak had never taken much stock in any religion, especially any religion revolving around the Force. From his own understanding, the Force was merely a tool that some were capable of using. He did not believe any of this foolish nonsense that the Force had a will of it's own. Some had once said that this was a rather Sith like outlook on Talak's behalf, however after intensive study, Talak concluded that even the Sith believed that the Force had a will. "Fools." he thought, "If I had access to that kind of tool, I would not squander it on petty beliefs. I would use it to accomplish my goals and nothing more."

Talak continued to stand in the corner, curious as to what Aliit'buir Togl's role in all of this was "What does he stand to gain? He is not blind nor is he sensitive to the Force." Talak shook his head, it was not his place to wonder after Grevendar and he was well aware that the Chiss did not do anything if there was nothing to be gained from doing so.
Grevendar Togl

Post by Grevendar Togl »

-GM Post-

Hearing the questions, Grev answered them as best he could.

"Echinsu,Iorus, I honestly have no idea what the site will hold, the survey team were composing a map and only they can tell us. I recommend that we board the shuttle now and see what we can find. Beskar, Varro, I agree. Bring a Sprint down with the DX-9 in case we need anything.

With these things said, let us go!"

Walking to the docking bay, Grev checked the ship was ready for launch and prepped the engines, deciding to pilot it himself. As the blue glow of the sublight engines ignited, he tested the repuslors by raising the ship a few millimeters off the floot and checked for stability. When everyone was aboard, he keyed the ramp closed and exited the magcon field of the bay. Circling outside until the sprint was in position, Grev aimed the DX-9 towards its destination and swooped towards the target without a pre-amble.

Landing quickly but gently, the dropship settled in the dusty ground outside the monastery, a mix of grass and sand often found bordering oceans and seas. The ramp opened with the hiss of hydraulics facing the doors of the facility, an open space at the top of the monastery roof area. The monastery itself was built from hewn stone and was located at the top of a small mountain, a signficantly defensible location. Next to their ship was another DX-9, doubtless the one belonging to the survey team, though there was no sign of the team or their gear.

The tall doors were made to fit under the stone arch of the doorframe and were the height of one and a half men, wide enough to allow a hutt to enter without any problem. Beyond the doors, the faint light of torches hung in sconces gave out a faint orange light that lit a large room. Perhaps in that room the exploration team would be found......

(OOC: This is the last short GM Post. The next GM Post will reveal you a given part of the map and I will start doing mini GM posts to allow a reasonable rate of progress!)
Aliit'buir Ar'Klim
Beskar Indaraes

Post by Beskar Indaraes »

Beskar had shed his robes revealing a combat armor underneath, giving the robes to an initiate in the Order of Krath whom departed for another area of the space station. The officers whom accompanied him were instructed to bring down the Sprint Medical transport, and did so shortly after the team had assembled on Grev's dropship and landed on the mixed sand and grass surface near the monastery.

When the Ramp opened Beskar exited first and held his blaster in one hand and his bio-scanner on the other, scanning the area for any biological life signs and their general direction. (GM Post on results)
Echinsu Ocha

Post by Echinsu Ocha »

As Ely entered the Monastery, she removed a small box the size of a belt clip, from Jekyl's side. She placed the unit off to the side of the doorway, then stepped away......
"Jekyl, activate"
At that time, the little droids eyes flashed, and the box seemed to disappear.
"A biosensor I picked up on Kamino, it's not a camo, but more of a light refractor. It will transmit if something enters behind us"
EO then pointed at Jekyl
" His eyes will blink Orange, Three times Rapid"
EO observed the entranceway but did not notice any recent traffic activity, but that didn't rule out anything pulling a grav-sled.
Off in the distance , with the sound of the forest funnelling into the hallway, were birds. Sounding off as if startled by something.
"Was it us, or is there something else interested in the opening of this door?"
Kirrim Fidlervisky
Evocatus
Evocatus

Post by Kirrim Fidlervisky »

And...We are here...

Kirrim picked he's NZ 9118,and putted he's hood from the cloak on. He waits to somebody opens the giant and strange door.

I...I think its NOT secure,Caterpixie...

We will discover...

Kirrim stayed in this position,alert for what will have inside the Monastery,he told PR0WL to scan the area,because " surprises not are good in there "

((( OOC: The cloak: Image
Iorus Lion

Post by Iorus Lion »

Lion stays a bit behind the others, cautious. Observes how the events are unfolding. With his hands grasping the gun, alert for what could happen.

We are starting to get somewhere. Let's see what happens next.

Iorus sees the troops and droids of Grevendar, Beskar and the others deploying both sides of the monastery. The sprint and other ships stationed nearby. He himself is accompanied by a little RIC droid.

Anything could happen.
Grevendar Togl

Post by Grevendar Togl »

-GM Post-

(OOC: I'm now able to give the real start to the RP, everyone get creative :) )

As the team slowly entered the main hall beyond the doors, dim glowlamps revealed a large room, 3 metres by 5 metres in size. In the centre of the room is an old table, carved in wood, of about half a metre in length and width. On the table lies a datapad, the screen shattered. On the far side of the table lies an upturned wooden chair and next to it lies the body of an elderly man. Approaching cautiously, the face of the expedition leader looks up with eyes open, clearly dead.

The room gives access to three open passageways - north, west and east. The door leading outside is on the southern side of the room. The chamber is formed from stone walls, clearly made using traditional and ancient techniques. All passages are only wide enough for a single file and all appear completely dark. The walls of the room are covered in rows of ordered symbols that appear to be pictograms....
Aliit'buir Ar'Klim
Echinsu Ocha

Post by Echinsu Ocha »

As EO looked around the room, she realized.....

"He must have been coming out this way to transmit, his assistants would not have gone in without waiting for help."

Then EO powered up her wristcaster......
After attempting to do a static upload of the information from the smashed datapad to her own, she quickly found out she was not quite qualified for hacking unpowered technology.
"Anyone better at This than me? Jekyl is set to receive Intel, he will send data to my pad. I'm gonna head East. May Kraths Blessings be with you all"

EO leaned over to set the scanner on her droid to video both sides of the passage so that she can study the images in one veiw when she got to the other end.EO then disappeared down the corridor, Jekyl in tow.
Saheen Tikeerleesh

Post by Saheen Tikeerleesh »

After returning to his ship, Saheen Tikeerleesh looked at a transmission that had come in about an expedition on Nomak Drome, he had realized he would arrive late but, knowing the credentials of The Krath Dynasty he knew he wouldn't be in the dark long.

After programing the hyperdrive and setting the co-ords for the Exocron system he preceded to his quarters of his YT-2000 to prepare a pack.

"I wonder what I'll need..."

List of supplies:
DL-44
A280
A pack of electronics
Heavy battle armor(with helmet)
3PO protocol droid

"I think this will do" said Saheen.

Saheen docked his ship at the space station and noticed there was a drop ship with co-ords set for the monastery.

"That must be where they went"

Then Saheen and his 3PO droid (named Hiccum) took the drop ship because, they wouldn't expect his ship down to the co-ords recorded.

"Well we're on our way Hiccum"

We arrived at the monastery and noticed a door and as he opened and entered the door he triggered an alarm but, he knew it wasn't a trap because, it was merely flashing lights.

"Well now they know I'm here"