The expedition (OOC)

Set up your own scenarios here. Creativity is warmly welcomed, so don't hold back.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly In-Character. Please refrain from making any Out-Of-Character (OOC) posts that break the flow and immersion. Create an OOC thread for your Scenario if you need a place to discuss things Out-Of-Character.
Mandro Fluke
Tribune
Tribune

Re: The expedition (OOC)

Post by Mandro Fluke »

howabout monday start time?
Dave Zahoff

Post by Dave Zahoff »

I'll be busy IRL that day, tuesday, and wednesday
Finar Ambrose

Post by Finar Ambrose »

The day the initial post goes up does not mean that everyone must post that day; often times the GM allows a time period of a week or so for everyone to post; so no worries folks if you can't post right away. The bigger concern right now is that this converstaion has been going for weeks and we still have no IC post. Pretty soon (if not already) people will begin to loose interest and it will be hard to pursue.
Mark Smythe

Post by Mark Smythe »

I would like to see the IC posting begin soon. I am a very impatient individual :p
Qardin Fal-cona

Post by Qardin Fal-cona »

i'll try this weekend. I asked En to do the briefing, so i must first of bring him up to speed and such. I also am very busy IRL for the moment, but i'm managing bit by bit, so the RP will start soon, busy or not. i need some more patience from you guys. :) ideas and people joining will keep it alive until than!

Sorry for the long waiting!!!
Finar Ambrose

Post by Finar Ambrose »

Most excellent!
Qardin Fal-cona

Xer`da, Mandro and Correl, what might be the names of your NPC's?
Xer`da Arman`de

Post by Xer`da Arman`de »

Gymwooken Lartag is my NPC's name. Female Cathar Sniper.

I'm also ready to begin.
Grevendar Togl

Post by Grevendar Togl »

I'm in for this, I'll be your medic if you will have me :D

I'll have an NPC with me - Marclonus Madowki, Selkath merchant. He was the 2nd one I ever bought and he has never left my side since!

Weapons wise, we'll both be packing rykk blades and i'll have a relby K23 (two if you will let me ;) ). Oh, and please let me bring a laser scalpel too! To ensure people have a good laugh without the admiral around, here is my dossier:

Verdre To - Corellian - 25 - Brown hair, brown eyes, 5ft 10 ish. Specialities of freighter piloting, computer operations and medical.

RP History, CEC then left for Mandalore. Graduated to rank of flight officer in 1st fleet. Left for a tour of the unknown regions. The first Aliit'Buir Ar'Klim to be known in the last 1,000 years.

(its my first char who I got killed so I could respawn and yes, he was a Mando'ad too.)
Qardin Fal-cona

You're in, Admiral! :D Vendre, i mean. ;) all requests granted!